1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Black professor sucker punches white woman in face over debate about race

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by bigtexxx, Nov 11, 2009.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

here's an article from the noted neocons at gothamist.

[rquoter]Cops: Columbia Prof Punched Woman In "White Privilege" Brawl

Police arrested a Columbia University architecture professor suspected of punching a female colleague in the face in a racially charged bar brawl on Friday. Professor Lionel McIntyre, 59, allegedly struck Camille Davis, a production manager in Columbia's theater department, after arguing with her and another man about "white privilege" in Toast on Broadway and 125th Street.

According to the Post, at around 10:30 pm, McIntyre, who is black, shoved Davis, who is white. When a bar employee tried to separate the two, the architecture professor punched Davis in the face. "The punch was so loud, the kitchen workers in the back heard it over all the noise," bar back Richie Velez, 28, said. "I was on my way over when he punched Camille and she fell on top of me."

When another bar patron, who is white, scolded McIntyre for punching a woman, the professor took a swing at him as well, the tabloid reports. "He knocked the glasses right off my face," said the man, identified by only his first name, Shannon. "The punch came out of nowhere. Mac was talking to us about white privilege and what I was doing about it — apparently I wasn't doing enough."

According to police reports obtained by the Columbia Spectator, Davis suffered "bruising and redness in the right eye.” The Post reports that McIntyre — who once served as co-liaison for an organization called the "People to People Friendship Delegation" — and the victim had argued about race in the past. McIntyre was released without bail at his arraignment last night and told the paper: "It was a very unfortunate event. I didn't mean for it to explode the way it did."[/rquoter]

why has Obama not expressed his outrage at the way this woman stuck her face in McIntyre's fist?

2. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

or a cognac summit

do you think Obama should comment on all racially motivated crimes?

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

the eighties called, they want their malt liquor and black people reference back

4. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Ice Cube agrees. Basso is so clueless when it comes to black people... just like the GOP. It's comical.

5. basso

Supporting Member

no, and he shouldn't have gotten involved in the Gates incident. theoretically, he's got better things to do.

6. basso

Supporting Member

what makes you think i'm referring to black people? the black folx i know drink The Macallan 18 y/o.

7. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Fixed

8. vlaurelio

so what are you referring to?

9. vlaurelio

so your problem is Obama responding to a reporter's question about the Gates incident

has any reporter asked him about this incident?

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

We all know that if the race of the parties involved were switched, the OP probably wouldn't have created this thread.

1 person likes this.
  11. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

yes, yes we do

1 person likes this.
  12. MrRoboto

MrRoboto Member

Easy now - BigTexx is a man of the hood. Only his hood is white and comes with a robe.

Whoooaaaa, Brah!

2 people like this.
  13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The thread title would've been "Black man sucker punches white women's Fist with his Face."

1 person likes this.
  14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

actually, you do not know that, but thanks for the slander, brah

15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hahaha! Perfect post!

1 person likes this.
  16. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

your history on this board proves otherwise

17. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I do know. You try to mask your comments with confusion and diversion, but in the end, it's a form of racism. You can call it "mild" all you want, but we know what you're getting at. I wonder if this has anything to do with Barack Obama being multiracial. Feel free to insert his middle name and associate him with terrorism. It's predictable.

18. basso

Supporting Member

the problem was obama's answer, not the question.

19. basso

Supporting Member

were the races switched, this would be a massive national story, and Obama would have convened a congressional committe to study the incidents of white en punching black women.

i guess your point is that back man punches white woman is a dog-bites-man type of incident?

20. vlaurelio

so what does it have to do with this thread?