1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Billionaire industrialist and conservative mega-donor David Koch has died at age 79

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by mdrowe00, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This bickering on both sides are equally repugnant in a dead man's thread.

I expect more of the same in another polarizing person's passing.

Likely deliberate "payback" for last times lack of grace...Yawn inducing score keeping, but who am I to get in the way of people's angertainment?

So long super dead rich guy who I have no real idea who you are or how extravagant you lived! I wish I was/wasn't like you!

Yup

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Sorry invisible, but we have been the nice guys finishing last for too long, whatever it takes to win, the Koch's were despicable human beings, and the planet and it's people are better off without them in it.

Same for Trump, and Moskow Mitch - it will be a great day for the world and America when those two kick the bucket.

The Republican's have been relying on the other side fighting fair while they fought dirty, those days are over, win at all costs now.....and we have the numbers.

DD

#82 DaDakota, Aug 25, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

LOL That was a good one. Keep on bigotexx'ing.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  4. CometsWin

Trumpanzees talking about intolerance, extreme immaturity, and lacking in civility while they champion Trump. Everyone laughs.

Is it a lack of awareness, complete stupidity, or that you're an awful person? Perhaps all three.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    Well... your side did fabricate a false narrative of Russian collusion and lie for two years about it... and fabricate a false story of sexual assault to take down a Supreme Court Justice nominee... not a lick of evidence for either charge despite huge, lengthy investigations... but yeah, go ahead and think to yourself that your side isn't "fighting dirty".

GOOD DAY

Silent_Bob likes this.
  6. DaDakota

As dumbassatron above, once again LIES about the Democrats and the Russian collusion, when it was a REPUBLICAN who called for the investigation in Rosenstein, a Republican who ran the investigation in Mueller, and a Republican who oversaw it in the end in Barr.

100% a Republican investigation and conclusion.

STOP THE LIES - CALL OUT THE LIARS !

DD

7. CometsWin

Not a lick of evidence except all the evidence. You and bigotexx really must be brothers.

8. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    Wow, you clearly didn't see Mueller's Congressional testimony -- it was obvious to all watching that he was a figurehead only. Mueller, while once a Republican, hated Trump. Andrew Weissman, a staunch liberal who hates Trump, ran the Mueller investigation. And after two years, the facts are that not a single American was charged, indicted or convicted of conspiring with Russia to influence the 2016 election. ZERO. But those are just the facts. But that didn't stop you and millions of other liberals from lying their face off to the American public on a daily basis and calling Trump and Republicans traitors. I'm sure you will find a way to label all of this as terribly racist, which will allow you to duck the actual facts.

The left has been 'fighting dirty' for several years now -- to think otherwise is the height of ignorance.

GOOD DAY

dachuda86 and Silent_Bob like this.
  9. DaDakota

They are twin brothers. For real.

Silver spoon lads - who only care for themselves.....Gordon Gecko types.

DD

#89 DaDakota, Aug 26, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  10. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

@DaDakota calm down. Your posts are extremely personal and inflammatory.

bigtexxx and Silent_Bob like this.
  11. DaDakota

Ok.

I guess that is only ok for the President I guess?

;)

But noted.

DD

justtxyank likes this.
  12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

If only I had any semblance of authority over him lol.

dachuda86 likes this.
  13. DaDakota

Wouldn't that be great for the entire world !!

DD

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. MystikArkitect

McNair and Koch? Not bad.