1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Billichick illegal video taping again?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by jimmyv281, Dec 11, 2012.

1. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

The whole Bill Belichick Scandel of illegally filming teams, is he up to it again?

It seemed the Texans offense was totally shut down and was turned into the Jacksonville Jaquars. They had an answer for everything and this was 11- 1 team!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

3. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

no, the Texans just sucked last night.

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

nope, just didn't capitalize and made mistakes.

He was right in that the texans are not a complicated team

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Dumb mistakes, poor execution, poor game planning.

6. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

you have to question the preparation of the coaching staff when all week leading up to the game NFL shows are showing tape of the pats snapping plays before defenses are getting set. then they come out and do the exact thing to the texans, leaving hernandez uncovered for an easy score.. ridiculous.

7. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

THIS X 10,000. But stay the course, they still have a shot at the Super Bowl.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Once a cheater always a cheater

The BeliCheats will always have an * by their superbowl wins

Rocket River

1 person likes this.
  9. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Nope. Texans pooped their big boy pants. That is all.

10. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

Can't remember where I heard it the other day but they were talking about how the NFl did gloss over that scandal. Obviously Billichick I do think it's interesting that he hasn't won a superbowl since and even when he did win, it was always close...meaning all it took was a little advantage from those tapes to get those rings.

11. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

Belicheat's minions have better cameras now.. they can sit in the nose bleed and no one would ever notice. No but seriously.. everybody sucked last night.. from the fluky plays, the bad calls, crappy play calling, and everything bouncing the patriots way. It didn't help we were at Gillette.

12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

I swear they knew every play. Every defensive set matched the Texans offense to a T. I was shocked during the first half at how much they knew the Texans offense.

I was pissed because the Texans didn't call more audibles and adjust to how well they knew their offense.

I figured they must have been studying the hell out of every game tape and went try hard playoff mode for a regular season game. I didn't think of this, but I would not rule it out.

13. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

I agree some people out there refuse to believe the NFL does not protect certain people or organizations. The saints got ripped open while The patriots got a slap on the hand.

14. DonkeyMagic

Supporting Member

The last thing the NFl wanted to do was take back 3 superbowl victories. Would have dirty the shield too much.

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Heck . .. look at the TUCK RULE

Rocket River
    WTH WAS THAT??

16. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Im telling you guys out there they had an answer for everything, they were one step ahead of us everytime. You dont just blow up the Ravens and get blown out by the Patriots. They had an advantage on knowing our offense. Go back and look at the over aggresive play from their defense on our play calling. Bill is a freaking cheater!

17. conquistador#11

you gotta give props to the hoodie when it comes to game planning/ now it's our coaching staff's duty to counter now that we've faced them and will probably play each other again. ahhh, Mayo just ran free through the line to hurry schaub again, again, again.

18. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

Game could have had a different outcome if things went our way. That Walter dropped pass on 3rd or 4th down(i forgot), Kareem being greedy and not picking up the fumble, Foster wide open for a TD but Schaub went blind. We just flat out sucked yesterday and New England deserves all the credit.

19. SacTown

SacTown Member

Couldn't rate this thread 0 starts so I settled for 1 star.

20. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

man..the EastCoastSportsNetwork sure is loving this..

"there's no shame in losing in Foxboro in December, unless you lose like the Houston Texans"