1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bill and Ted 3 film in the works

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Commodore, Sep 24, 2010.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They should bring back the original soundtrack

man Alex winter looks old

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Think they have overestimated the nostalgia factor, and underestimated the non-interest from a new generation. But I am curious to see the end result. The movie was underestimated at it's original release too. Respect to Keannu for remembering his roots like Ripley from Alien. Never turn your back on your past or be afraid to admit what made you what you are.

The same weekend I saw this for this the first time, I saw the Tom Pettty Skateboarding video for the first time, and I watched monkey dance around a monolith for 30 minutes because my friend said I had to do it. So I did.

boomboom likes this.
  3. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

New Trailer and they've announced that they are doing a VOD and theater release in September....

ryan_98 likes this.
  4. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

YES!!! This could be the worst movie ever made and I'm still going to love it!!!

Bonus props for scoring Hal Landon Jr. ...Ted's dad.

[​IMG]

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I love the trailers and I love Keanu, but he looks a little...stiff? Maybe not so many stunts in the next John Wick, buddy.

boomboom likes this.
  6. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

14 year old me would love nothing more than for this movie to be most excellent...but it looks like its going to be totally bogus.

7. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

I'm digging what I'm seeing. I think it'll be a whole lotta stupid fun. But again, once Keanu went John Wick, it's hard to go back. He needs to rediscover his inner airhead.

boomboom likes this.
  8. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

So...by the premise, it looks like they'll be "retrieving" excellent musical artists to help accomplish their goal. Hmmmm...will Eddie Van Halen make a cameo??? I think the rumor has been out there that he would be.

BTK and So-crates are supposed to be returning also. Starting to get pumped for this ridiculousness.

Ottomaton likes this.
  9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Anyone see it?

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I think he was play a depressed future self? totally stiff

11. DarkHorse

DarkHorse Contributing Member