1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    GAME 7 ORLANDO vs CLEVELAND. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Biggio on Dan Patrick today

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Castor27, Jan 20, 2004.

1. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Not sure when it comes on in Houston, but it will start about 9 minutes into the hour.

Talking about calling in sick (or hungover) also talking about the revival of the A-rod Deal) He thinks it will happen. The two sides are supposed to meet again possibly by the end of the week.

Talked about playing multiple positions. Said one of his proudest accomplishments was moving from Catcher to 2B.

Said he called Roger and told him to make up his mind and that he would take the Hummer if Roger didn't want it. And that he wanted him to come to give the fans a legitimate shot at a title.

Talked about catching Nolan Ryan and brushbacks.

#1 Castor27, Jan 20, 2004
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2004
  2. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Nice update.

I remember a few years ago when Biggio was re-signed I was really happy, reluctantly I admit now I'm not so sure. I am glad he's figuring out this whole "interview" thing though.

3. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

It turned into a real fluffy interview. They didn't talk much about the team just general things. Mainly they talked about the Super Bowl and other things in the news today.

4. Buck Turgidson

I for one am absolutely *shocked* that this would happen on the Dan Patrick Show.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Dan Patrick + Craig Biggio is not a combination for hardnosed journalism.

6. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

Harnosed journalism sucks dog dicks.

7. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

As if his $8 mill a year isn't enought to buy a $52K H2.

8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

DP is a great radio conversationalist. Very far superior to the arrogant and overhyped JR.

9. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

DP is a dip****. I cant stand listen to him laugh at how funny he thinks he is. The idiots that jerk him off are even worse. They remind me of The Sam Malone Morning Show. Always thinking how great they are.

10. tozai

tozai Member

I think they're just having a good time. I like the show way more than Rome. Did you all see that imitation a couple weeks ago on Fox's NFL pre-game. It was pretty damn funny.

11. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I have recently taken several car trips and I have recently listened to several national and way too many local sports talk shows. To me, hands down, Patrick's show is the best. Good radio.