1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best Frozen Pizza

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CometsWin, Jun 27, 2017.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are my favorite two right now -- Wild Mike's fun size are 2 for $5 -- table 5 have an awesome crust, but they are pricey about 6 bucks.

2. Buck Turgidson

Weird indeed.

3. Buck Turgidson

Yep, I've done that.

4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Funny. Thought I invented naan pizza. I'll use left over spaghetti sauce, Trader Joe's garlic naan, and whatever shredded cheese we have around.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  5. likestohypeguy

Currently my favorite too, particularly their spinach white pizza. Haven't had a Screamin' Sicilian I liked too much yet, but have only tried their all cheese, and all peperoni so far.

Never digiorno's...

When he physically stops his daughter from touching it, and demands to know "what exactly is this carol?", uses her name.

B-Bob and dachuda86 like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Frozen pizzas are all pretty much low grade but easy.... I go with what is on sale and add my own stuff to it. Also just get a hot and ready if you are in such a hurry and live in Htown. No need to get a frozen pizza with pizza on every damn corner.

7. body slam

body slam Member

I've been buying California Kitchen Pizzas lately. They are a few dollars higher but seem to cook evenly using the directions on the box.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Somehow this thread feels just like all the GARM threads on our free agency fireworks.:D

"Well, at least this one was signed for the pizza minimum and can get you two pepperonis per slice per night. Nothing fancy, but."

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Nothing beats questionable cold pizza leftovers hiding in your fridge with a questionable exp date.

#TheRunsItBack