1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Best-Ever NBA Playoff Series

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Warning-Sign, May 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Jontro

Jontro Member

Wow really? #5??

They have the audacity to put one of the most rigged series in NBA history at #5????

2. dreamshake97

dreamshake97 Member

mavs-heat #1?? are these in order or just 26 of the best series ever??

this guy must be a youngin.. he has A LOT of the best series ever from 2000-2012.. some the WORST basketball ever in the nba has been played in that span..

he has Warriors-mavs, but that should say Nuggets-Sonics first, then warriors-mavs..

like i said.. he must have been raised during the 2000's

3. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

26th of 26? I'm insulted.

4. KDavis

KDavis Contributing Member

They have a lot of mistakes in this article....The Knicks beat the Bulls in the Second round of 94 not the east finals...The Pacers beat the Knicks in the Second round of 95 not the east finals.

5. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Series involving the Pacers always seemed to provide entertainment.

The Mavs-Heat series if its #1, I don't think thats gonna stand the test of time.

Rockets-Lakers in 2004 that was a fun a 4-1 first round series as there's been.

6. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

The Chicago vs Boston series a few years back (which is mentioned) is probably the best series I have ever witnessed. I think they had like 8 OT's in the whole series out of 7 games!

I think watching Golden State beat Dallas was pretty amazing too. It was like a movie.

Of course, watching Rockets Vs Lakers 2nd round after Yao went down was pretty exciting to watch us push them that hard.

I didn't consider Dallas Vs Heat that great.

7. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

I don't think they are particularly in order. I think they're asking which yoiu think is the best one.

8. Warning-Sign

Warning-Sign Member

That's my personal favorite, though I never saw some of the earlier one's.

9. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

What a bunch of crock, 86 Rockets vs. Lakers should've been in top 10. Also 1995 Rockets vs. Spurs, 1994 Rockets vs. Suns & 1994 Finals should've been considered.

10. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I honestly think that OKC-SA series will go down as one of the best.

11. bullardfan

bullardfan なんでやねん

This.
    and
    Miami v Dallas was not an all-time great series. Everyone expected Miami to win but it was more buried hype than exciting basketball. and yeah #5 is a joke.

12. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

early 2000's sacremento v dallas were a couple of great match ups in back to back years

13. The CDN Dream

The CDN Dream Member

didnt click the link but just wanted to share my opinion. I thought one of the best was bulls celtics a couple of years ago when rondo and ray were going head to head with rose and ben gordon.... soo many overtimes and close games

14. TheresTheDagger

Its on the list and I agree.