1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bauer is a monster

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Yordan The Great, Dec 24, 2022.

1. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I think we can all agree Bauer is a piece of ****, BUT the woman also set him up and was trying to extort large amounts of money out of him.

El_Conquistador and Htown Stros like this.
  2. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Owned these fools yet again Nook.

Nook likes this.
  3. Tuckmose

Tuckmose Member

"All I need is Daddy to smack me around and I'll get my pay day"

Is Bauer a degenerate? Yeah.

Did ol' girl know damn well what she was getting into and tried to extort him?

Hell yes.

Absurd that this was hidden away via court order for two years.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Maybe - and that is bad. However, it doesn’t change the fact that he choked her until she was unconscious and then beat her, and raped her vaginally and anally and it is rape because an unconscious woman cannot give consent.

The issue I have with Bauer is that now that the suit is over he conveniently claims there is new evidence that he conveniently did not use at trial- knowing full well that he will not have to prove its validity because the victim said she was done with the whole thing at this point.

Also - all of what Bauer is now claiming doesn’t change the fact that he raped her under the law in California. He hasn’t contested that he choked her unconscious and then had sex with her. He seems to think that he will come out of this lawsuit (that he filed by the way) vindicated and that really isn’t the case at all.

rockbox likes this.
  5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

He’s a rapist. Spin it all you want. He raped an unconscious woman. I wouldn’t piss on him if he was on fire. That the person he RAPED wasn’t great doesn’t change for one second that BAUER IS A RAPIST.

6. Nook

Nook Member

As far as I know none of this was hidden by court order. In fact he “claims” he didn’t get it from the victim through the discovery. Of course, the failure of a party to turnover discoverable information is a huge deal in court…. and likely would have resulted in sanctions against the victim IF the information was actually authentic…. But oddly, Bauer decided to not do that- he decided for the first time to make it public after the case was dismissed and the evidence wouldn’t be scrutinized.

Also - at last count four women have come forward claiming Bauer assaulted them.

MadMax likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Thank you. I am glad someone else gets this. Bauer can try to smear the woman he raped all he wants - none of that changes the fact he choked a woman until she was unconscious and he raped and beat her.

To say the response of some on this board and social media is disappointing is a massive understatement and tells me we as a society need to do better teaching our young men.

Let’s see how Bauer handles the other three women that have come forward.

Hmmmm710, dookiester and Hey Now! like this.
  8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I’d say it’s disappointing but I’d have to expect better to be disappointed. I just don’t anymore. If you choke a woman out and **** her while she’s unconscious you’re a rapist. That shouldn’t be a debate. Jesus

Hey Now!, JeeberD and Nook like this.
  9. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

That’s debatable.

Unless it’s all fabricated, which I highly doubt even Bauer would be dumb enough to do, this girl sought him out by sending him a DM and met up with the sole intention of getting a payday by threatening to ruin his career if he didn’t pay her. She actively bragged to others about how she was setting him up ahead of time.

On top of that, she went BACK to his place a second time after he choked her out with her hair the first time and texted him how much she enjoyed being choked.

Is it likely she bit off more than she could chew and regretted it after the fact? Probably. Is it likely he took it way too far and deserved to be punished? Definitely.

IMO they are both equally disgusting people.

Houstunna likes this.
  10. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Where's your evidence? You can't responsibly make charges like that without it. Period. Where's your evidence?

You have also tried to shift the burden of proof to Bauer (due to your lack of evidence), which is the complete opposite of our justice system. Trevor Bauer doesn't want to go to trial because he wouldn't get a fair trial due to the jury pool and media.

Virtue signally me-too movement blowhards are wrecking society. It's wrong and WAY more damaging than they even know. This woman was a disgusting opportunist who destroyed Bauer's career to try to enrich herself. And you can't admit you are wrong, so you go into spin mode and trying to falsely imply that Bauer is guilty because he didn't present your imaginary evidence. Exculpatory evidence is staring you in the face and you still can't admit you were wrong. Awful.

11. Hey Now!

Hey Now! Contributing Member

This is akin to blaming the homeowner for leaving their house unlocked and not the person who entered the house and stole all their stuff.

Let me ask you a question, sincerely: if we agree Bauer is a piece of ****, why do want to believe/defend him and not her? He has never denied he choked her unconscious and then had sex with her without her consent. I don't understand the basis for hand-waving that away? Even if her plan *was* to extort him, that doesn't give him permission to abuse and rape her.

Nook likes this.
  12. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

PR doesn't work on evidence. It works on emotional charges, whether true or false.

Now it looks like the Justice System is following suit instead of being the bulwark for TRUTH over spurious accusations.

But is will only get worse. I just want a little politics free entertainment everybody in the Houston area can enjoy together.

ps I don't know the truth about the situation which is why I wish the Justice system worked.

Wulaw Horn likes this.
  13. Hey Now!

If she was trying to extort money, that's bad. But can we please agree that, while bad, stealing money is simply not the same thing as abusing and raping a woman? Like, please? It really doesn't seem like we're asking too much, here.

Nook likes this.
  14. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

I would suggest geting everything in writing beforehand.

One thing true is most women seem to love being dominated sexually by men --- hair pulled, choked, slapped, and talked to like they're subhuman. The bedroom is the best place to call a woman a b****, wh***, slut or whatever you want... and they love it. Many times, romance novels (read mostly by women) feature borderline rape.

This particular women seems to have taken it passed the normal level, and no surprise Bauer was happy to oblige.

She also seems to have had added motivation on a monetary level. Classic, "have your cake and eat it too" type situation.

15. the shark

the shark Member

Curious how you know this to be true?

dookiester likes this.
  16. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Can you agree paternity fraud, in any form, should be a felony?

17. Houstunna

Supporting Member

Life experience with women. Talking to women. And observing women's actions (not words).

Many times, women are a walking contradiction to what they vs what they say, do, and respond to.

This goes deeper than just sexually things.

18. the shark

the shark Member

So the 50, 100, 200 women (or whatever the # is) that you've been with (or talk to), who may be in to this type of sex, equates to the millions of other women in the world wanting the same?

Listen you do you, it's a free world and an open forum here), but man oh man you sound like a fool spewing this.

dookiester, Amshirvani and Nook like this.
  19. Houstunna

Supporting Member

There are more than 50, 100, 200, or a few thousand women who read romance novels.

20. Hey Now!

Uhm........... what???