1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Atheist Law Student Hacked To Death In Bangladesh

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Apr 7, 2016.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I honestly feel that we have a lot of discussions on this board that are conducted reasonably. Yes, some of us go off, and maybe I'm wrong, but I've always felt that we're better at discussing things here than on other sites.

2. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

You're wrong.

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

ATW sometimes can be decent, you get the impression that he can actually thinks..

but before you know it , he start licking his balls again :( ...very depressing

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This is gold coming from you:rolleyes:

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

meltdown

spam

aspergers

Probably all 3 tbh.

6. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I haven't seen these "dumb" posts, but I will say that one of the hallmark of rationality is being able to look at oneself and recognize faults.

The D&D is just bad for people all around, ATW might be a genuinely good guy who just happens to have a deep seated hatred for a group of people----but the D&D drove him into the gutter and into the insecure, sensitive b****bag he is. I actually agree with a lot of his takes, but the guy just doesn't know how to chill.

Remember, this guy was normal at one point too.

[​IMG]

7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

You just don't get it. I don't have any hatred for any group of people.

As to dandorotik - apology accepted - dude, it's just too easy to get a rise out of you. Thanks for the entertainment :). I apologize for making fun of your looks.

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

If that was a genuine apology, I have to say that the D&D just reinstated some faith in me. Kudos.

There is hope for all of us that live in this gutter :grin:

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's not what I said at all. Not my fault you have reading comprehension issues.

That doesn't excuse right-wing bigotry. Bigotry begets bigotry. Islamic fundamentalism has grown rapidly since the UK and the US started fostering it as an effort to fight the soviets - that was a stupid right wing policy. So yeah, both are very dangerous. Islamists were unheard of pre-War World II.

The way you act towards others here, and the way you continually beat that dead horse against Muslims, against many posters who disagree with you - shows hatred. You are obsessed and crazy. You misquote and misconstrue. You post with the intent to embarrass and cause hurt to people - for your own entertainment.

You are worse than a troll. You're a sociopath.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  12. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Absolutely. And truth be told, I do look a bit like a dork. And it is no doubt easy to get a rise out of me. The rockets have been doing it for most of the season.

We don't have to agree on everything. But there's no reason I can't be civil- this is part of what some of us on both sides complain about- the rhetoric and level of discourse. No reason for me to add to that.

13. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Does a hyper muslim man masturbate? Then hack up his jewels with a machete afterwards because it's against Sharia Law!!!! bobobobobobobbobobobobobobbo

14. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6RbY2iTOUQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. Exiled

Exiled Member

masturbate at your own risk,judging by your own I.Q , you might end up like this

[youtube]/vzRuKnb2uuY[/youtube]

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

That guy should have stayed the internet or at least used an anti-virus.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

When you see some of the hateful reactions of posters here when they think someone is "offending their religion" (or even disagreeing with their weird white knight dhimmi attitude towards that ideology)...some relative anonymity and distance is a good thing.

In countries with less freedom where that ideology has more power...things like this happen, sadly.

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Those countries will fall eventually and fundamentalism will be driven back into the crawl spaces it deserves to be, unfortunately many will die while it happens.

Mythology - ain't it grand?

DD

19. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

I think this may be your best post.

Stick to funny youtube videos instead of propaganda :grin:

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Just to recap what happened...

• Sadly, a Bangladeshi atheist gets hacked to death by Islamists
    • ATW posts news article about this
    • Then:

Just lovely ;). And that is just this one thread.

Really, when you see how hateful people can get over posting a news article they would rather not have seen posted - it's sad but not surprising that someone got killed for expressing his opinion. They don't even realize that they are expressing hate just like the killers of this guy expressed hate. All he did was state his opinion. All I am doing is stating my opinion that an ideology that inspires such hate is harmful.