1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Area hospitals nearing capacity after idiots held COVID party

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 8, 2020.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

40 years of Reagan , tax cut for the rich, trickle down ideology, NAFTA and the WTO to take away jobs, Fox News feeding lies to much of the public , the S.Ct making bribing elected officials legal in Citizen's United, the Dems deciding to abandon the labor movement and cater to the donor class etc.

Deckard, Andre0087, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  3. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

It's my contention that this gathering is no different to any other.
    Trying to claim that just because they are conservatives they are thus unconcerned about their own health is r****ded.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

LOL... doctor birx just advised people to avoid groups of ten or more in homes... and you want to play "gotcha" on over trump packing in a few thousand non-masking wearing people in an arena (after claiming a million requested tickets)? Do you ever ask yourself "why do people always laugh *at* me?" Its because of posts like this...

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

How much do you want to bet that Trump made triple sure with scientist and doctors about how safe he would be at x distance away from the crowd.

Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  6. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Yep, he's scared to death of getting it.

However, the way he's acting, I'm wondering if he's trying to use the virus to help his election chances. Demanding schools open, ignoring efforts to try and mitigate the virus, continuing to push the no-mask narrative and to stop testing, holding these events with no social distancing...these are all things someone would do if they want the virus to spread rapidly.

I'm almost wondering if he wants the virus to spread and hope that as few people as possible can vote. Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to push for testing at voting sites when the election nears and to not allow those that are sick to vote or to push for restricting voting sites even more. We all know he's going to try to something to suppress voting...maybe this is his new plan.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Out of our jurisdiction.

8. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Posts like this ^ show a distinct lack of critical thinking.
    I.e., you don't think there are outliers on both sides of the political fence?

9. Wattafan

Wattafan Member

Not interested in your cutesy vids.
    Use your words.

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

for criminal cases, not health care

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

depends

Indoor mass gathering without masks is virus haven

it’s no different than other indoor mass gathering without masks

it’s different than indoor mass gathering with most everyone masking up (of course depending on size of mass)

it’s different than outdoor mass gathering without masks

it’s different than outdoor mass gathering with most everyone wearing masks

people that go indoor and actively refuses to wear masks is not because they don’t care about their health. It’s because they are misinformed, stupid or assholes who do not care about other people health which may be driven by beliefs that the virus is a hoax or that it’s just like a flu.

FranchiseBlade, RayRay10 and Blatz like this.
  12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Good post. This is one reason why I continue to warn people not to take this election for granted.

FranchiseBlade, RayRay10 and Blatz like this.
  13. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

lol I hope you can hear me over that crowd.

14. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL I give you video evidence that there was NO MASKS and SOCIAL DISTANCING in 1/3rd full stadium

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The people there may have bought into the rumor that masks don't help, or that the virus concern is a huge scandal made up by the Democrats, Bill Gates, and George Soros. Not all gatherings are the same but this Trump gathering wasn't the only one. There were plenty of other unsafe gatherings.

But this was the only one headed by the supposed leader of our nation who has the responsibility of caring for the citizens, responding, and leading the nation throught the pandemic and risks.

Blatz and RayRay10 like this.