1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Are you more Liberal or more Conservative

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Jump Ship, Mar 24, 2019.

?

My ideas are

1. 100% Liberal

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. 100% Conservative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. More Liberal

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
  4. More Conservative

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

See what i mean?

2. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

wow. Cant get much more racist than that post

3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Its funny when someone thinks they can safely assume the “hand you’re dealt” based solely on your skin color. You just can’t get more racist than that.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Dude I'm making fun of your shtick here. 90% of your posts on the D&D is being a victim of racism towards white people.

Are you trying to be coy? Because you are really bad at it.

5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

You are a racist pig bro

6. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Nobody is talking about your personal hand though. They are talking about your hand in relation to your race.... which as a white guy myself, I can admit is a hand of privilege. I can personally think of many instances where if I was black or brown situations would have been different for me. For one, getting caught by the cops at 16 with alcohol. The cop told us "we look like we are good kids" so they just called our parents, and let them deal with us.

You're whole "YOU ARE A RACIST FOR TALKING ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE!!!" shtick is ridiculous dude, and it makes you look off your rocker. You know what they are talking about and you are trying to play a game of reverse racism. It doesn't work and makes fragile snowflake people look pathetic.

7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Im glad you had privilege. That does not automatically mean that I did. To assume that is racist. When I see people being racist towards minorities on here I will call that out too

8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

So to be clear. Stereotyping an entire race of people is racist. Doesn’t matter which people you are stereotyping.

9. fchowd0311

Try another shtick.

10. fchowd0311

Again, 90% of your posts are in regards to race in this message board and more specifically how white people are victims of racism. That is your calling card and your form of activism. You are an activist for white victims of racism. Good for you.

11. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Why is it schtick? No one should be made to feel like a privileged POS just on account of their race or gender. If that's been his personal experience, I don't begrudge him talking about that here.

King1 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

No dude. Stop this. He isn't sincere. He has called half the message board racist at this point. Don't take him seriously and don't feed into his trolling.

13. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Recognizing that white privilege exists= Common sense

thinking that it applies to every single white person= racist.

Some (not all!!) white people are raised in rich white communities and they go to rich white schools and then they go to rich white liberal colleges and they listen to their white liberal professors who grew up the same way, in a rich white bubble. Many feel guilt and try to overcorrect for this. Why are they racist? Because they assume that every white person grew up in that same bubble and should feel guilty about their “privilege “. This is a very narrow way of thinking and its racist. Most white people don’t even sniff that world. Some, like me, grew up in majority black neighborhoods, had many black friends, and never really thought about race until we were taught to. I embrace people’s individuality. Some people can be grouped, sure I guess. Most people have their own story and their own road to travel. Its a very narrow, irresponsible, and dangerous view for you assume anything else.

then you have bitter racists like chowd. He will come on here with his bullshit wealth gap argument that he thinks applies to every single white person and every single argument. That is racism, rearing it’s ugly head. Its just a massive double standard here and I am always gonna stand against racism.

14. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

And another racist post from you. I stand against racism no matter who it is aimed at.

15. fchowd0311

Nah. You just are a troll who calls anyone a racist for bringing up racial issues in America and call anyone who disagree with you as being racist towards white people.

Your schtick is too obvious. If you want to sound like not a troll, try being more coy. Is that something you are capable of?

Rashmon and dobro1229 like this.
  16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It's not an assumption. It's a fact. Nobody is making assumptions about your upbringing, or maybe how your daddy didn't love you or that you had didn't have the latest Nintendo game system. But you are white... that's not an assumption about you... it's a fact. Unless you had horns growing on the side of your head, and your parents forced you to wear an "I hate God" t-shirt all day every day you are still a white male in Texas with white male in Texas privilege's in life outside of your home where I'm sure you could have been living a tortured life sure.... which NOBODY here is saying you didn't live.

Your schtick is very very snowflakey, and I'm 99% sure you are acting. You aren't winning any awards with the snowflake act bubba. It aint racist to say a white guy is white as much as you try to promote it as in your act of pathetic self pity.

17. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Wrong. I’m usually just calling you and a couple of other racists out.

18. fchowd0311

Sorry dude. You need to be a little bit more coy if you want to make people pretend you aren't doing a bit.

19. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

wow. This is some straight up racist **** here. Wow.

20. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

You need to stop hating people for the color of their skin.