1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

arafat donated blood!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by paikj83, Sep 12, 2001.

Tags:
  1. paikj83

paikj83 Contributing Member

just saw footage of him donating blood. i guess he knows that the palestinian children and women dancing at whatnot during the yesterday's events was a disgusting scene. where do you think he really stands?

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think as you age, and get tired of seeing all the death on a day to day basis, you begin to realize the senslessness of it all.

I think he is realizing that his people WILL NEVER have a home as long as they act like savages.

DaDakota

3. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I swear when I saw him on TV, he looked like he was going to start crying.

4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I thought he looked scared out of his mind.

5. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Good to hear...

Although, very surprising.