1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

AP NewsBreak: US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by crash5179, Jul 5, 2018.

1. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

2. crash5179

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Twitter source sounds biased. Please disregard.

4. crash5179

Unlike you but like the Twitter source, I’ll hold off final judgement. If the this was a group of people not passing a background check prior to even going through boot camp then shame on AP.

Having said that, there is not a better way to gain citizenship than serving this country. If it turns out they were kicked out for no good reason then I hope heads roll.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Don't get upset because you use biased twitterati.

If someone doesn't pass a background check then they should be discharged or removed or whatever the hell language you want to use.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The Twitter lints are "biased", but the other thread on this that calls those kicked out merely "migrants" instead of "illegal immigrants" which is the truth is what you need to put your stock into.....

7. Nook

Nook Member

That was very hard to follow.

I will have to wait for more information.

There is no question that the media is constantly searching for the next big story to break.

Still, this is even an issue because the current President has bent over backwards to make it an issue.

8. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Will not wait for more info, unlike others. My mind is made up - I trust AG_Conservative.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Sounds like there was some legal immigrants discharged

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/0...-us-army-is-discharging-legal-immigrants.html