1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone want to split NBA Leaguepass?

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by gsr108, Oct 23, 2007.

1. gsr108

gsr108 Contributing Member

Hi I'm desperately trying to watch all of the Rocket's games this year. Only problem is that I live in Amarillo. I would get NBA LeaguePass but my cable provider (Suddenlink) does not carry it. I've tried to get SatelliteTV but the way my apartment is facing does not allow me access to the signal. So please, any other Rocket's fans out there who would be willing to get League Pass, I will cover 1/3rd of the fee if you will give me online access to the games.

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

I'd be game but I just need you to walk me through what info you'd need for the online access. I live in Dallas and we have Time Warner

3. gsr108

Taken from this page: http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass.jsp

NBA LEAGUE PASS Broadband delivers online access to live NBA regular season games to active NBA LEAGUE PASS subscribers. Here's what you need to watch:

-An active NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription. (Don't have LEAGUE PASS?--find out how to get it)
    -An NBA.com Member Name and password. (Don't have one? -register for free at the Fan Center)
    -Click a game on the schedule and authenticate your LEAGUE PASS account with your provider name and account number. Account verification details may differ by provider so check the listing on the right.-->

Off to the side its says that Time Warner may not authenticate automatically and that you may need to fax in your bill to get online access.

From what it seems, you could set it up and just give me the member name and password so I can view the games. This way I won't have access to any personal information.

I'm so pumped up for the season and it's killing me that I can't watch the games. ARGHHHH

4. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

I was planning on getting it, but yea if I find someone to split it with then I would certainly get it. Hit me up!

5. knawk

knawk New Member

I am looking to sell the online login for my league pass, as well, if anyone is interested please email me at totoro007@hotmail.com. Not trying to rip anyone off, I'm just going to watch the rox on my big tv at home, hehe.

6. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yeah man, I'm going to be getting mine here soon.

my e-mail is beowulf3434@yahoo.com

7. Mikeylu

Mikeylu Contributing Member

goddamnit kevin you canton... lol

8. Mikeylu

I also have league pass..and wouldnt mind selling the online portion.. if ur interested just email me at mikeylu@gmail.com

9. glad_ken

glad_ken Contributing Member

Make sure you get it from someone that is not in the Houston area. The NBA LP game online will be blacked out if you live in Houston.

10. Mikeylu

Im in Ft. lauderdale now..so im not in houston..which is why i have to get League pass :(

11. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

I'd be willing to sell mine I live out in Los Angeles so you would unfortunately get the lakers/clipper games blacked out so thats an FYI to anyone.

i rarely used the online version last year live i used it now and then to look at an archived game if it was a good game between any team. the quality though is good and is like 5 secs behind live but still a nice feature to have

just email me through the board thanks

12. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Can more then one person login with the same membername and password? Who's still selling theirs?

13. gsr108

GRENDAL and I have an agreement in place. Don't know about the others.

14. Mikeylu

league pass is sold

15. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Yoyo, you have the email option disabled.

16. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

sorry i thought i had turned it on, its enabled now...

17. ndnguy85

ndnguy85 Contributing Member

i have DISH network and I was thinking bout gettin league pass but 160 (early bird price) seems like a lot of money.

I am about 80 miles east of Dallas in Tyler. So I get mavericks games.

so if someone wants to split the cost, they can have my online pass.

Because I got a slingbox and I don't want to watch it on my pc.

18. wangzhizhi

wangzhizhi Member

I will be ordering League Pass within this coming week as well. If anybody is interested in purchasing the online access portion, please e-mail me at tracmyflippy90@yahoo.com, thanks.

19. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Question, I live in houston...but i dont wanna spend money on cable tv.

here are my questions....

1. Can use the online feature even though I am in houston, I mean how would they know online that I was in houston.

2. Can I watch archived games, kinda like on-demand. Lets say i get home at 10:30 after the game starts can I watch it right away.

if someone can verify these questions than i might just go ahead and split the cost.

I remember that mms link and I was able to get on that is that the kind of link league pass uses?

20. wangzhizhi

wangzhizhi Member

1. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area, so only Golden State Warrior games will be blacked out; you would be able to catch all the Rockets games.

2. Yes, you get access to archived games as well.