1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone familiar with the edited vid of MLB with all the action removed?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by likestohypeguy, Oct 24, 2019.

1. likestohypeguy

It's been a few years, cannot find it or even remember the title... They seamlessly cut up a baseball game where it seems like all that ever happens is different close up shots of mostly players looking around, adjusting, sunflower seeds etc.

Sorry not specifically or remotely astros related, just a random long shot.

2. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

No, but that sounds awesome!

arkoe likes this.
  3. SemisolidSnake

Agree with Hank. Sounds awesome. I couldn't find it after doing a variety of searchers, but I've never seen it, so I'm going blind. Hopefully someone who has seen it can find it.

4. Poloshirtbandit

I know what video you're talking about but not sure how to find it. I'll check my liked YouTube videos but doubt it's there.

5. Elienator

Elienator Member

I think you are just remembering a random regular season game you watched while falling asleep :)

likestohypeguy and msn like this.
  6. likestohypeguy

Ofc the opposite video exists, "baseball without the boring parts", but the one I'm trying to find again was so much more watchable. Relaxing, with just a hint of anticipation, no matter how many times they keep repeating the alternating pitcher taking too long vs. batter backing out of the batters box, too long too close up of a base coaches face, mgr hanging on dugout fence etc. all over and over, feels like something going to happen though it never does.

No hope I don't think. It must have some sarcastic or unrelated video title, unsearchable.