1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another hot for teacher

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by justtxyank, Mar 1, 2018.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Sure...your first Google search ever lol.

2. Buck Turgidson

VPN and private browsing is an actual thing. I don't know if yall have that in Florida or Germany.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

DonkeyMagic likes this.
  5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I don't know, but unless you are posting pictures, you are just derailing the thread.

[​IMG]

(This one is NOT GUILTY, by the way.)

boomboom likes this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

5'6", I'll allow it.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

I do like blue eyes or green eyes or hazel eyes. Brown is boring.

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Irish legend, Van Morrison, disagrees :)

9. Buck Turgidson

Watched (again) a solid Brendan Gleeson movie the other night, The Guard.

With Don Cheadle, so that's 2 of my most favoritest living actors.

MadMax likes this.
  10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Teaching profession attracting the best pedophiles they have to offer.

“I’m sorry honey. I know I was caught sexting/****ing the preteen/teen in my class but it’s not what it seems!”

The deranged text chain included messages from Bergmann allegedly discussing multiple encounters inside the classroom during lunch or after school.

She is also accused of telling the child how much she enjoyed him touching her and “making out,” the charging documents state.

Inside her bag, police also found a folder with the victim’s name on it containing many handwritten notes talking about how much they kissed one another, the charges allege.

In one of the letters, Bergmann allegedly wrote, “One of my cousins is in the 5th grade and I can’t imagine a man talking to her how we talk. I know we have a special relationship and I do love you more than anyone in the world but I have to be the adult here and stop.”

It’s not clear how long the abuse had been going on, but Bergmann told investigators she was given the boy’s phone number by his mother in December when his family invited who they thought was a beloved teacher with them to the Afton Alps for winter break.

11. clos4life

clos4life Member

12. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

That bish guilty as hell...
    WUT?

Xerobull and clos4life like this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

A 5th grader?! What the actual fyck

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I’ve told y’all Wisconsin is the Florida of the midwest

15. J.R.

J.R. Member

The pupil was walking to class when Sciabica “just happened to be standing in the doorway of her own classroom” and called the student over, the family claimed.

The teen walked over to Sciabica, “who then began fondling and rubbing the girl’s breast with one hand. She was poking, touching, massaging, and rubbing the breast,” according to the court papers

The teacher then took the back of her hand and placed it on the girl’s forehead “to imply [the girl] was getting hot.”

Sciabica then “used both of her hands, and began rubbing . . . poking, and inappropriately touching both of [the teen’s] breasts,” the family alleged.

“As this was occurring, Jenna Sciabica had a gratifying smile on her face while [the teen] was frozen still, with her hands at her side completely frozen in shock,” according to court papers.

The girl then blocked Sciabica’s hands, “pulling them off her breasts,” and ran down the hallway, where another teacher who witnessed the incident heard Sciabica yell for the girl to “come back here I want to feel and touch them again.”

Sciabica “was already familiar” with the girl because she had been tutoring her younger siblings, who have special needs, for more than a year, the family said in the complaint.

Another girl, who has not joined the lawsuit, claimed Sciabica repeatedly tried to get her phone number, the filing claims.

That student alleged Sciabica would discuss other teachers’ and men’s penis sizes and “would openly talk about her own sex life to her 10-14 year old students,” the complaint says.

“We believe this lawsuit clearly . . . is a baseless defamatory accusation which is nothing more than a money grab,” Sciabica’s attorney, Mitchell Ansell, told The Post. “The woman who filed this frivolous lawsuit welcomed my client into her home and treated her like family for the past three years. She wanted my client to be actively involved in helping to raise her daughter. They treated my client as if they were her aunt.”

The attorney called the parents’ claims that Sciabica was “sexually grooming” their daughter “absolutely outrageous.”

He added: “My client has faithfully and professionally taught students for the better part of 15 years. She has an unblemished record and has received countless messages of support since these charges have been brought. We are confident that when all of the facts and relevant evidence are heard in a court of law, and not on social media, the truth will come out and my client will be completely exonerated.”

#735 J.R., May 4, 2024 at 11:37 AM
    Last edited: May 4, 2024 at 11:50 AM
  16. cheke64

cheke64 Member

[QUOTE="J.R.,

The girl then blocked Sciabica’s hands, “pulling them off her breasts,” and ran down the hallway, where another teacher who witnessed the incident heard Sciabica yell for the girl to “come back here I want to feel and touch them again.”

He added: “My client has faithfully and professionally taught students for the better part of 15 years. She has an unblemished record and has received countless messages of support since these charges have been brought. We are confident that when all of the facts and relevant evidence are heard in a court of law, and not on social media, the truth will come out and my client will be completely exonerated.”[/QUOTE]

[​IMG]

17. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]