1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Day Another Uneducated Angry White Trumpanzee

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Agreed. One dipshit among a sea of others.

I do think there's an attempt to normalize the rhetoric seen in the campaign. That **** needs to be called out for what it is.

2. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Problem is Ignoring them does nothing at all but encourages them in the end.

If you have a kid and they do something wrong do you tell them what they did was wrong or do you ignore it completely?

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Increase their audience? No. You have a very low perception of the American people. If they so easily become of the same mindset as the most ignorant and hate filled members of society because of not "ignoring it" then we're in big trouble.

Harping "left" and "liberals" without substance is just nonsense. Conservatism is what I agree with. It's more aligned with most of my beliefs. That being said, the republican party in America has bastardized conservatism and turned it into something repugnant. If you want to call "the left" i.e., democrats those names, that's fine.

The republican party has created nothing short of an atmosphere of: incompetence, arrogance, hypocrisy, stupidity, ignorance, bigotry, backwards thinking, lack of belief in science, refusal to cooperate, sensationalism, extreme divisiveness, and fear mongering. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

All the perceived "bad qualities" of Americans by the outside world are embodied into the core principles of the republican party as it stands now.

The republican party gives conservatism a garbage name. It's frustrating.

The extreme left is trash. The problem is, that's a drop in the ocean compared to the amount of the republican party that is trash nowadays.

#23 DudeWah, Nov 27, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
    peleincubus and RocketWalta like this.
  4. Granville

Granville Member

So you're the Forum Father setting his wayward sons on the left path.

While you're at it Pop, tell your troubled son CometsWin about sticks and stones.....

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Are you against Calling out Neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists for what they are?

6. Granville

Granville Member

Are you saying the inflammatory title of this thread is an attempt to do so?

7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Honestly who cares about the thread title? It's not like you've never called liberals dumb or insulted liberals as a group before

This is what CometsWin said...
    The rest of the discussion has been about whether this is okay and should just be ignored or not.

8. Granville

Granville Member

Jesus, man. You are obstinate beyond belief. Name calling in the thread title insures an unproductive discussion from the start.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You act as if half the threads on here aren't made in name calling or snarky nature. Again, as if you've never just insulted a group of people based on your political beliefs. So don't be hypocritical here.

any ways it seems pretty difficult sometimes to get conservatives to just call out blatant racism.

10. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

This is why Hillary, her campaign, and her supporters go it so wrong. What does that bolded statistic have to do with white college educated males?

Nothing.

11. Granville

Granville Member

Please stop responding to my posts and I will do the same to yours. I'm tired of the pointless back and forth with you and your one-track racism mind.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

As usual, instead of just saying "Yeah, we should call out neo-nazi's and white supremacist" you rather call me a racist. You entered into our discussion man and now are whining about the topic of the discussion? wtf.

I don't really understand the reasoning though, it seems quite a common tactic for some though. Instead of actually calling out racism, they rather go after the people that call it out instead of the actual racists.

It's sort of like I can never get conservatives to talk about the Southern Strategy around here. They instantly avoid it or drop the conversation altogether.

13. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

That's kinda odd. You entered into the discussion with him. And now you're telling him to not respond?

Why engage with him in the first place if you don't want him to respond to your posts?

Thread title aside, there's a valid discussion to be had here. Yes the title is in poor taste. A good amount of D&D titles are in poor taste.

I agree that it hinders a rational discussion. That point is established. The topic can still be discussed though.

JayGoogle likes this.
  14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's not the Neo Nazis and white supremacists that are the problem but rather the thread title. Oh white privilege how we envy thee. o_O

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. Granville

Granville Member

I didn't call you a racist. It's almost all you talk about and I'm bored with listening to you drone on thread after thread about racism.

But the main reason I'm done with you is your rabbit hole disingenuous circle jerk posts like these you make pretending calling people a Trumpanzee in the thread title is an attempt at honest discussion.

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Then don't respond to me? I talk about plenty of other things, your perception is yours though. I honestly don't care that you think that about me man. You could have entered the discussion or just ignored the thread, instead you're doing...this.

If you look at the other threads I'm in then, climate change, the electoral college, the Nigel Farage thread, the Castro thread...I mean whatever man. It's not like I'm talking to myself around here on that subject after all.

Again, I really don't care if you're 'done with me' or not. It's irrelevant to the discussion. If you don't want to enter into the discussion then be out. I suggest you block me so that you are not tempted to respond to me any more. I won't block you though, I've blocked one person on this forum ever because he never discussed anything and just threw out random insults. I don't block people, I enjoy the back and fourth (and yes on more than one subject than race) but if that's how you want to do it then do it?

I'm actually a lot more curious about why it is wrong to call out Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists myself.

17. Granville

Granville Member

The problem is a fool like you realizes but wont ever admit there are equally horrible people contained within both political parties.

Instead you run around pounding your chest claiming moral superiority pointing your ignorant finger at the dregs of the Republican Party as if they were the backbone of that party. Meanwhile you turn a blind eye to the festering racist mindset in your own party that justifies executing police officers.

Both parties have deplorable baggage. You are a prime example of that.

Dark Rhino likes this.
  18. Granville

Granville Member

I just found it odd that he felt he had the responsibility to enforce parental values on those who don't see eye to eye with him. That's what I initially responded to,

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yeah... that's not what I did. I didn't 'enforce' anything.

I merely gave an example that when people do something wrong you usually don't just ignore it.

20. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

The dude was mean and nasty but are his accusations correct? Was this person weaving in and out and cutting people off? If so... I don't like people like that.