1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Animations for the upcoming season!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CRC, Jul 30, 2003.

Tags:
  1. CRC

CRC Member

Animation ideas for the upcoming season!

Ok, I got some animation ideas (Inspired from 'Team Rocket' in Pokemon cartoon) for the upcoming season... but I would like to have your input on the new Motto & Content...

Any suggestions? You can find a video of the original team Rocket Pokemon cartoon from the link below... Let me know what you think...

http://www.teamrocket-video.com:26000/Multimedia_Motto_Clips/Indigo/The_First_Motto.rm

You can find the existing motto at:
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/stop_graham/teamrocket/Songs.htm

I'm sure heypartner & other animators such as Rockets2K & Mr. Mooch would have some brilliant ideas as well, keep them coming!:)

[​IMG]

#1 CRC, Jul 30, 2003
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2003
  2. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Rocket, I'm taking a rocket.
    I'm packing my suitcase.
    Hey, look out moooon!
    Yeah, a rocket
    into outer space.
    Good-bye human race.
    I'll be there soon.
    Blast off!
    for fun and adventure!
    Yes, I said adventure
    collecting stooones.
    Yeah, it's my way
    or the old space highway!
    That's why they all say:
    There goes Astronaut Jones!
    Hey!

3. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

That is some funny sh*t.

4. CRC

CRC Member

Mulder,

Thanks for the effort, that's great!

Right now I'm thinking about mottos that could also reflect the expectations of the team in the upcoming season... I know when it comes to use the brains... people tend to backoff from topics like this... that's fine... by the way, if anyone have any interesting ideas or suggestions about animation, please post here... dosn't have to be based on my work... We are trying to get in as many good ideas as possible... Thanks! :)

5. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

No Prob CRC... I can just see Moochie singing the theme song after removing his space helmet and unleashing his giant fro. Then looking at the Power Dancer of his choice and saying "you know I wanna get you pregnant!"

:D

6. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Somebody do a Cuttino as Astronaut Jones animation.