1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Andrew BO-got

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by nachbarFTW, Dec 11, 2010.

1. nachbarFTW

nachbarFTW Member

Watching him in last nights game I couldn't help but noticed how much his right arm is still affecting him. It looked way weaker than his left and the whole night he seemed to kind of hold it funny. Bill and Bull were talking about how he doesn't really shoot with his right arm anymore and the reason for this was very evident on his few right-handed free throw attempts.
    We saw how impressive his play was last night even with his right arm messed up, but
    IS HE GOING TO MAKE A FULL RECOVERY FROM HIS HORRIFIC INJURY???
    I have not heard much about the extent of his injury and his recovery.

NOT FOR THE SQUIMISH

1 person likes this.
  2. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

I don't have a weak stomach... But that was gruesome to watch. Ouch! :eek:

3. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

It sucks, he was probably the 2nd best center in the league until his injury happened last year. I think the mental part of it may take longer to heel then physical part.

#3 rockets934life, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  4. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

It's all mental right now, and it's going to probably take all season, even so he's putting up figures as good if not better than he was last year since his few early rusty no pre season games and back injury.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Reminds me how bad that injury was. Eek.
    Not as gruesome as Livingston's ACL dislocation though... :eek: