1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC The Walking Dead] Season 7

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CallMeTheDream, Jul 24, 2016.

1. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

I really think if they'd took Carl's hand it would have tipped the episode into snuff territory. On TD Kirkman said they could still have it happen in the future. And it was pointed out the Daryl was the cause of Glenn's death and it was something he was aware of.

2. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

This is the comic version of the death......
    [​IMG]

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Hell naw...... while the Alexandrian guy is still alive.

4. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Just staying true to the graphic novel. On TD, Glenn said he specifically told Kirkman to keep his death the same as in the GN.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Gotta find a new guy for Rosita and Sasha.......

6. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

That was crazy! It was bad enough when Abe got whacked but I was still thinking whew they saved glenn. Thought they played it safe. But then he went babe ruth swing on glenn's head, my jaw dropped. The arm chopping scene was intense. Props for them for trying to stay true to the comics, even adding some twist and turns.

Pen15clubber and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  7. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

They went overboard and nearly went nuts with the arm chopping but that's good.......because I really really hate Negan now just as I did in the comics. I didn't enjoy the slow pace but I know they had to re-build the tension they lost during the season break. (Their Fault!!) You could see Daryl's emotion in that he blamed himself for Glenn's death, and with Daryl being a created character, it will be interesting to see his story arc from this point on out to see how he deals with it.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  8. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

lol "he' snot that bad of a guy. i mean sure, he bashes people' sheads in with a barbed wire bat, but he's smiling and having fun. he's having a good time, very charismatic. i'd buy him a beer."

daywalker02 likes this.
  9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Maggie should kill Daryl down the road. That...or marry him and he has a duty to help raise Glenn's kid now.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  10. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

I spent the whole episode waiting for someone else to die. It wasn't until the last few moments of the episode that I felt safe that the carnage was over.

11. Surfguy

Even when they were leaving, I thought it was a trick and Negan was going to run back to chop off Carl's arm. I swear I thought Negan was taking that axe from Rick to chop off the kid's arm.

12. VanityHalfBlack

This would be the smart thing to do. It was his fault and now he has to take care of the baby. He's getting p***y so it's not that bad of a trade off in the zombie apocalypse.

13. hvic

hvic Member

that would be a good plot

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You probably want the new generation not to lose all his limbs and his other eye.

15. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

darryl and maggie, are not gonna be the best of friends this season. if there we gonna torture him there's no need. he's gonna torture himself.

u guys should'v eknown they werent gonna cut a kids arm off on cable tv! it was an obvious test and breaking of rick to submit to neagan.

suck my (dick) nuts..his last words..not bad. go out like a champ. let the new boss konw that bat tickles his head lol

16. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Who is "they" ??
    They seemed to follow the comic, or am I wrong?

17. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

I honestly think the show may have jumped the proverbial shark, even though it was staying true to the GN. What happened last night may very well reduce the amount of viewers the show has, but I don't see any difference between characters being "safe" on this show than on Game of Thrones. This has entered that territory, which a lot of casual or squeemish fans may run away from

18. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

It should have been glen and maggie because we dont need another baby on the set to slow down the show. They should also cut off carl hands. Now that's how you change it up from the comic book to keep us guessing and give us something to talk about. Instead its a la meh episode for me

19. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

And take Polaroid's of all the smashed domes, you know for later laughs....

Pen15clubber likes this.
  20. Surfguy

What I don't understand is the preview for the next show with this new town called "The Kingdom"? Was it my imagination or was this a town full of normal people growing crops, teachers teaching kids, etc. ? Where is this place and how is it outside of the scope of Negan? Don't tell me Negan is running that place a la the Governor. I just have a hard time buying this place as some sort of utopia immune from Negan as it has to be near by. Or, are they just giving Negan 10% every week, too?