1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alright NBA, let's see what you got

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Roxfreak724, May 11, 2019.

1. Roxfreak724

Roxfreak724 Member

In the fallout of this loss to the Warriors, the Rockets are already facing an avalanche of media personalities, players, former players, and other NBA personnel who sit back on their armchairs and think they know exactly why and how the Rockets "blew it" and couldn't beat the Warriors without KD.

Alright, let's see what the rest of the NBA can do then.

We have delivered you a KD-less Warriors team for the foreseeable future (only because he HAD to play 45 min/game against the Rockets w/ the Hamptons 5) and even if he returns I doubt it will be at full strength.

Boogie is out, courtesy of the Clippers (may return in WCF but I assume in limited minutes/capacity at best)

Only 3 all stars on a team, shouldn't be too hard to beat right? I'm looking at you Dame Dolla, I'm looking at you Joker, I'm looking at you Giannis. I'm looking at you Kawhi. I'm looking at you Embiid.

I WANT THE WARRIORS TO LOSE. We may have lost but the pressure is on y'all now to deliver, no KD no problem right? Let's see what you got smarta**es.

BigShasta and plutoblue11 like this.
  2. Jontro

Jontro Member

i want the worriers to win 10 more straight championships. even after curry retires.

BigShasta likes this.
  3. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Warriors in 5 both series. Not watching.

4. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Won't even be competitive lol

5. jowman

jowman Member

Either Giannis or Warriors win the championship. Makes me sick..