1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All that and we're still in the playoffs

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Caltex2, Sep 25, 2023.

1. IdStrosfan

IdStrosfan Member

What?

"There's over 30 games in September"

There are 30 days in September, so to have more than 30 games there would be no off days plus at least 1 double header.

Htown Stros, cmlmel77 and Stephen66 like this.
  2. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

IMG_6746.png

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  3. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

If you had any idea who I am, this would be the funniest part of your insanely humorous posting history. But, I am sure the teenager with rampant spelling and grammatical issues and who doesn’t understand how a month works, or even how to look up the number of games played in a month, is just a roaring success in life.

I am taking you off of ignore because you are just too amusing to miss.

#43 cmlmel77, Sep 26, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2023
    Snake Diggit likes this.
  4. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

He might legitimately be the dumbest person on here. And that is saying something.

But, back on track.

Win tomorrow (today depending on your place in the world), and the playoffs are fairly certain. Lose and we must win 3 of the next 4. Its as close to a “season shaping game” as possible in September.

I hope we see the Javier we saw last time. A good lineup would be nice as well, though perhaps too much to ask.

#44 cmlmel77, Sep 26, 2023
    megastahr likes this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Nobody cares who you are. I sure don’t.

of course you are bc you’re a follower. Bootlickers are always a thing around here

#45 YOLO, Sep 26, 2023
  6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

This series is pretty much the first round of the playoffs for us. If we sweep, we are almost guaranteed a playoff spot.