1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All of you FICKLE FANS need to go find another team to root for

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Morey=Money, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

I am tired of hearing all the Morey bashing and player bashing. You fickle posters are only proving is how ignorant you are. Morey and the front office cannot force any other teams or players to do whatever is in OUR best interests.

Sure I would like to see a big move, I like Lee and Dragic, am not a big supporter of Lin (unless a back up for back up $), BUT you nor I have the intelligence or the understanding of what goes on behind the scenes. There are only a handful of Clutchfans posters who do and we all know who they are.

You all need to quit being SO FICKLE and trust in our managment. They know far better than we do on how to build this team.

Dragic is not leading us to a championship.
    Lee is not leading us to a championship.
    None of our current players are leading us to a championship.

Let's just chill out and see where we end up. If we go into rebuild mode then fine. We will be a force in a few years with our great drafting. Everyone was so upset with medocrity, well there are only 2 directions to go and whichever one is the result it is better than the current situation.

By all means voice your opinnions and you don't have to agree with the moves, but these posts bashing this player or that, and fire this manager or this coach are just ludicrous. Especially when not long ago you were praising those very same people.

2 people like this.
  2. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

5 star thread...would read again.

3. Margrave

Margrave Member

Organizations that are trying to get better, keep their better players.

Lee and Dragic were arguably the two best players on the team last year.

Both played well on offense and defense and DM the GM, just let them go for nothing.

I thought he was supposed to be smart?

4. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

You should post more.

5. zcity

zcity Contributing Member

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

If your team is continually sucking every offseason while not making the playoffs c'mon

7. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Nice use of a sock account .....

The fans arent fickle , they are frustrated by multiple years of mediocrity .... and another year of mediocrity looming.

8. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

And what will your moniker be next year?

9. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I was a Rockets fan long before I ever heard of Darryl Morey.

I will be a Rockets fan long after he's gone.

This is the product they're selling right now...I don't like it. I love the franchise's history...I love the connection to the city...but the current product and management I could absolutely do without. There is no other team I will ever root for over the Rockets, unless they leave Houston. But that doesn't mean I have to agree with what they do.

10. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Fans are upset because they care. Fans are upset with Morey because they've just watched a dozen or so Morey moves blow up in his face.

Real Rockets Fans?
    [​IMG]

11. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

I think you might have misunderstood the point I was making or maybe I did not clarify. It is absolutly our right to be upset or disagree but it seems a lot of punk arse posters on here are ready for a witch burning as soon as they hear anything they dislike. I just wish our ROCKETS FANS were a bit more supportive of our team or go find another team to support if they are so unhappy.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OP

How about you chill out and let people have their opinions on the front office and players.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Well, golly... do we have to ask you for permission to root for a team some of us have rooted for since the 1970's? Fickle? If you're describing some of the actions this franchise has made the last few years "fickle," then by all means, fickle away. If you are condemning many of the confused fans here that are wondering what's going on with their team, then I think you are off-base. Frankly, I'm surprised there isn't more hell raising going on. I thought the reaction to the last few days rather restrained.

14. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

That's the problem. We need to fix that one way or another(trade for better player or let them go for capspace/flexibility).

15. MrJason

MrJason Member

[​IMG]

Now a 5 star thread.

1 person likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

On that note... this does sound like a sock puppet account.

17. ctry2582

ctry2582 Member

5 star thread. I'm not being sarcastic, either.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I do agree people are starting to develop a negative bias towards everything (even more than usual), but I don't think that makes them fickle. At any rate, this thread isn't going to solve anything.

19. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

Fans have a right to speak up when they're upset. It has nothing to do with being any less of a fan or rooting for another team. This is an awful thread.

20. IzakDavid13

IzakDavid13 Contributing Member

I truly felt like flying to Houston to kick down Les and Daryl's office door to yell
    'what the HELL IS GOING ON!!!'

It has been a devastating off season so far, I have a right to be angry.

Evn my wife, who is no expert on the game asked 'what are they doing', 'maybe it is time to start following another team.' that is considered close to blasphemy in this house.

We as fans have a right to be angry, confused and frustrated.

...but all is not lost yet.