1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alison Brie: Giving Hope to the Gay Youth of America

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by moestavern19, Jun 5, 2011.

1. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I saw this article posted in the Community Thread... But it got absolutely no attention. I came across it again today, and I think it deserves a little more commentary from the rest of the board that doesn't follow that particular thread.

If you don't know who we're talking about... she's in Mad Men and Community.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.nerve.com//love-sex/true-stories/true-stories-homosexual-schmomosexual

Warning: Adult Content (text)

Homosexual Shmomosexual

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Excerpted from Worst Laid Plans: When Bad Sex Happens to Good People.
    Copyright © 2010 by Alexandra Lydon and Laura Kindred and reprinted by permission of Abrams Image.

1 person likes this.
  2. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

someone tell alison brie i'm confused about myself. thanks

1 person likes this.
  3. Relentless

Relentless Member

OP can relate to the guy in her story, I guess that's why he posted this.

4. HI Mana

HI Mana Member

Yup, great article; I was pretty surprised that no one gave it a second look when I posted it in the Community thread, since it had basically become an "Annie's got a gun...and a great pair of breasts...and a good body...and a great sense of humor" discussion.

Again, I'm a little skeptical of the story; some of it seems almost like a comedy bit; it's almost too perfect with its setups and ironies. I'd vote for augmented reality.

Also, obligatory...
    <iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PZHIvhXkXwc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yup, I'm sexually conflicted and in need of Alison Brie to set me straight.

6. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

I don't think straight guys would be able to pull it off. As soon as her had got anywhere close to my package I would probably blow my cover.

1 person likes this.
  7. SacTown

SacTown Member

WOW. Zing.

8. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

Sounds like she created a persona for the story. A Stephen Colbert-type persona if you will. She's totally into the character but I have a hard time believing the real her would be so casual about sex and some gay guy's sexuality. No Hollywood publicist in their right mind would let their client write about that.

Obligatory, "I would hit that" comment about Alison Brie.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I post pictures of a hot chick's breasts jiggling and get called gay?

lol internetz.

10. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Considering the image projected from her characters on Mad Men & Community, i wouldn't doubt her publicist's supporting putting this out there - true or not.

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Hmm you think that might be a viable trick? Telling chicks you are gay and having them try to convert you?

12. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Man, that was the fappiest anecdote I've read in years. I can't believe that all that is in it is true, much like my anecdotes, but if Palin apologists are allowed to elect to believe she's an informed historian, then I too can choose to believe that the details of this story are painstakingly true, and then some.

The greatest part is that I was waiting for some concluding moral or sexless maxim to tie it to whatever memoir menagerie it was written for, but it never came. The story follows Brie's sexuality to a T with essentially no underscored purpose, other than showing how sexually liberal Alison can be. Art school, eh?

13. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

tl dnr

thanks for posting a choker on a broad with jiggling boobs, and another gratuitous shot of more cleavage and boobs..

14. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Didn't read the gay article...

Nice pics though.

15. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Doubtful that it is true. Went to wikipedia to read about her character on Community and what do you know? Found some anecedote that was eerily similar to what was in the opening post:

"Annie Edison (Alison Brie), born in December 1990, is a straight-laced Jewish twenty-year-old who is in her second year at Greendale Community College.[7] She lost her virginity to her high school boyfriend "to Madonna's Erotica on the floor of his walk-in closet", but due to him being a closeted homosexual, he refused to let her see his penis, an organ she has never laid eyes on. She lost her college scholarship and dropped out of high school due to an addiction to Adderall, having a nervous breakdown that culminated in her jumping through a window yelling "Everyone's a robot!" Against the wishes of her mother, she chose to confront the addiction and go to rehab, and is currently estranged from her family."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annie_Edison#Annie_Edison

She's extremely hawt, though.

16. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

Hey buddy. I'll decide what's verifiable. Something about my own constitutional right to the pursuit of fappiness, or whatever.

Folks, this is real.

17. dsnow23

dsnow23 Contributing Member

I think maybe it's time for you to come out of the closet. Seriously. Your username is Mo for crying out loud. You might as well be walking around in a pink boa and heels.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Ok.

I'm gay.

Lets have buttseckz.

19. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

This explains a lot about those 2 years...

20. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

You should just turn gay for the sake of the thread.