1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

After Jazz who do you hate the most?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by R0ckets03, Feb 5, 2002.

Tags:
?

Who do you hate the second-most?

1. Mavericks

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  2. Timberpuppies!! :mad:

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. Spurs!!!! :mad:

17 vote(s)
    27.9%
  4. Kings!

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  5. Lakers!!! :mad:

19 vote(s)
    31.1%
  6. Blazers!

5 vote(s)
    8.2%
  7. Suns!

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. Those damn Sonics!!

11 vote(s)
    18.0%
  9. Suckers...I mean Sixers!! :mad:

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  10. Knicks SUCK!

3 vote(s)
    4.9%
  1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Who do we hate the most after those damn Jazz. I mean they are freakin old! In a year or two they will be like the damn Warriors or something. Who do we turn our hate to then? Who is second right now?

2. R0ckets03

Sorry I didnt realize the previous one had moved. Just wanted to have one with a poll. Move this one too if you think its the wrong forum.

3. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Not that any other team is remotely close to Utah, but I hate Seattle.

All those years knocking us out of the playoffs. I still hate Sam Perkins!!!

4. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Portland Trailblazers all the way! They have the player I hate more than anyone else in the NBA. As long as Scottie Pippen plays, the team he plays for will be the most hated by me!

But of course several of the other Blazers are jerks too.

5. spence99

spence99 Member

Lakers! I hate listening to Shaq whine that he is hacked everynight when HE is the one doing most of it. If he were not allowed to run people over, he would suck!

6. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

I hate the Sixers almost as much as I hate the Jazz. I just can't stand Iverson! :mad: :mad:

7. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Damn R0ckets03, you don't pay attention really well, do you? Will moved the first thread for a reason and you come back in here and post the same thread, but this time with a poll. :rolleyes:

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I hate all new york new jersey teams in all sports with the exception of the Devils.

9. Dave Jamerson

Dave Jamerson Member

how come the warriors aren't on this list after they stole Mrac Jackson from us

10. Sonny

I didn't think they stole anything. I thought we were the ones trying to steal a good center from them. They just were too smart/selfish to let him go. Now he gets little PT and is Super trade bait.

11. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

This thread is great...just based on the fact that R03 assumed that the Jazz were at the top of everyone's hate list.

12. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I hate the Wizards just because of all the press they have gotten because of Michael Jordan returning.

13. R0ckets03

Well Dr of Dump I didnt realize that one had moved. I know I started one without a poll, but I went straight to create this one without looking.

Anyways I have no idea why this belongs in this forum? Yeah its about other teams. But I wanted to know who us Rocket fans hate the most. This definitely belongs in the other forum, but I am not itching to be the second person to be banned today.

14. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

Ditto, I hated the Sonics with a passion. I hated those Sonics teams more than I ever hated the Jazz. I do not understand how the Rockets could not beat Seattle with the in-and-out game, but yet they could beat anyone else.

15. dream_team

dream_team Member

the Wizards... actually, whatever team Michael Jordan is on.

i hated how the media made it look like all the good things to happen to the bulls were 'because of michael' and then they blamed all the bad things on everything else 'but michael' and now... they're doing the exact same thing with the wizards.

wasn't jordan supposed to come back to help develop the younger players? so why is he taking 30 shots a night?

16. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Spurs...if only because of living in Austin and Jay Howard.

17. IluvtheLakers

IluvtheLakers Member

My most hated(I don't hate Utah)

1.76ers(tired of hearing about heart)
    2.Celtics(I don't know, I just don't like them now that they have more exposure, Walker is a brat, and Pierce+their coach looks annoying)
    3.Blazers(still feel like the Lakers' biggest rivals)
    4.Spurs
    5.Raptors(I really hate some of their fans)

18. HayesStreet

HayesStreet Member

George Karl and his freakin illegal D.

19. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

I agree with part of that. When the Wizards started the season off so poorly I was getting upset, because everyone seemed to be so critical of everyone on the team except Jordan. When in actuality he was a huge reason they were struggling. But with the Bulls, when was there ever anything bad enough that caused the media to try and pin the blame on somebody? And all the good things that happened to the Bulls were because of Michael Jordan.

Well, I think MJ has a done a pretty good job developing the younger players, but early on in the season they realized the playoffs were in the realm of possiblity. Suddenly the mode kind of switched from rebuilding to winning. Kwame Brown isn't playing, because frankly he hasn't even shown that he has any talent yet. Courtney Alexander has been hurt and was not playing well early on in the season, though he's starting to come around. So, the only young player that really demands shots and has proven himself is Hamilton. Jordan definitely cedes a lot of his shots to RIP, but he's been hurt for the past couple of weeks.

I'm sure Jordan is helping the younger players in practice, but for right now the Wizards need to focus on winning. With as evenly-matched as the Eastern Conference is, I could easily see the Wizards making a playoff run.

20. Sonny

who else got booted?