1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Look at Your Tax Dollars at Work in Baghdad

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by wnes, May 16, 2006.

1. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

As I tell my young children, I couldn't care less 'who started it'. You made a statement, they are your words. If you can't defend them, it's ok. You made a mistake. It happens.

2. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

What made you think I can't defend my statement?

I am at my liberty to throw jibes at bigtexxx in my own thread.

LOL

3. Cohen

Uh...because you don't. LOL

4. Cohen

Nice post. I have no idea what he said.

5. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Don't be silly, cohen. You are not a rookie who can't start a thread, are you?

6. Cohen

:D

Apparently you are. I'm not the one who wants a new thread...and isn't getting it. boo hoo

You posted in this thread, can't defend it, now you want to run away. Go ahead.

7. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

I say this one last time to you. If you are really interested and serious about the China's prison system vs that of US, you should start a separate thread about it. I'd be glad to join the debate. Apparently you have shown no desire to learn facts and engage in serious discussion, much like bigtexxx, who is just happy to find a surrogate in you to brush off the atrocious Iraqi reconstruction work. I'll not waste my time any more to entertain your incessant silliness. This is the thread about how you and I are getting screwed left and right with our tax dollars going down the drain in Iraq. If you were one of those who elected GWB and supported the Iraq War, the charges laid out in the article on secret contract deals, fraud, ineptitude and shoddy work should've troubled you greatly. China would be the last thing to worry about, if I were you.

8. Cohen

What's silly is making a post in a thread, then not defending it.

What's silly is making a post in a thread, then arguing that it doesn't belong there.

What's silly is demanding someone else to start a thread that you want.

And I don't 'worry' about China. I don't like how they treat political prisoners and I think it's also silly to compare political prisoners with gitmos ... and will express such when someone makes this silly analogy, regardless of the thread they post it in.