1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Bigot is in D&D and No One is doing ANYTHING about it!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Deckard, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Newlin

Newlin Member

It's D&D. D&D was created for uncivil name callers and poo flingers. That place is a nut house.

Oh wait. I guess maybe "nut house" could be considered offensive by some. Damn, this is hard.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

What is your opinion of posters who are on spurstalk so much they copy and paste animated smileys from there infecting this site with san antonio aids?

#62 Bandwagoner, Aug 6, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    AroundTheWorld and Invisible Fan like this.
  3. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

The baby boomers on here are showing senility. no bueno

4. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Reported bigot.

Grow up.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Reported.
    Grow up.

6. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Well that didn't take long lol

KevinsBacon likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I report people too. :eek:

I can handle myself, and I've probably been reported on too, but I don't like racism or outright bullying of other people by the way they look. Clutch put in rules for a reason.

I'm still adjusting on the trans issue. I've said tranny before when it was used to describe crossdressers. As a consultant I had trans co-workers over time and slowly had to learn the things they go through. It's hard for me to imagine what they go through if they had to travel to the smaller podunk towns where verbal and physical abuse is more common.

That thread is more painful to read than a typical D&D thread, but I'm used to the garbage of reading a D&D thread, so what do I know.

Deckard likes this.
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Was that necessesary KevinS?

Now when people see your picture, they'll think my post is meaningless. :(

Deckard likes this.
  9. omgTHEpotential

TL;DR = People arguing over semantics.

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  10. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

IMHO, ad hominem attacks should not be allowed in D&D.

I know that I am splitting the hair between ... You are an idiot kiddo ... versus ... Your opinion is idiotic.

Do posters still get banned from D&D?

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Reported.
    Grow up, troll.

13. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Reported.
    Grow up, kid.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Reported for using unacceptable bigoted slurs aimed at a small minority under assault in this country. The other celebration of bigotry on display here? The rest of you can respond anyway you like.

Grow up, troll.
    Wake up, Mods.
    This is far from being the joke so many of you seem to be enjoying.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yes, they do. Ask Batman. While he's far from the only one, I seem to recall that he got banned from that particular forum for a period. He isn't now, but chooses not to post there. Can't remember what it was for. Since Batman is one of my favorite posters in D&D (as are you, actually - I have a long list of members I particularly enjoy reading in D&D) or any other forum, I noticed his absence and continue to miss having him post there. No doubt good for his sanity, of course!

If KevnsBacon were banned from D&D, I suspect that his enjoyment of using unacceptable bigoted slurs aimed at minorities wouldn't be permitted in the other forums, like the GARM and Hangout. That would be a fine solution to his non-stop bigoted assault on the transgender community. Some action from the Mods would be appreciated. Meanwhile, when I see blatant bigoted slurs from KevinsBacon in D&D, or anywhere else, I will continue to report him. When it stops, like his friend has stopped doing it, I'll put him on ignore.

16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I am very reluctant to ignore anyone, but recently I have decided that the world is a better place without some of the D&D posters here.

KevinBacon and his alter ego made the cut. I'm unsure if those two were anything more than just trolls anyway.

RussianLegend completely lost it yesterday. Since Clutch won't ban him, he made the cut.

tinman likes this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Differing viewpoints are fine, but RussianLegend consistently, deliberately posts false information...and then runs.

That makes even the worst type of "debate & discussion" impossible. Forget about viewpoints on either end of the spectrum...discourse is not possible when someone consistently lies by throwing out misinformation to skew the direction of a thread.

18. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

What you are failing to see is that it's you that is the joke, not anything else.

smitheygerard and KevinsBacon like this.
  19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Justice will be served brother
    Justice

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I don't know what the "cut" amounts to, but as long as I see what I consider to be unfair tolerance of bigoted slurs aimed at the transgender minority, or any minority, I will continue to report them. If any of you wish to start using the "N" word to see if that is tolerated, or similar unacceptable slurs aimed at the Hispanic community, I would be interested in the response from the mods. Do they tolerate that, as well? As for the kid you mentioned, No Worries, I didn't see the post. I'm not really interested in what the fellow has to say. Like KevinsBacon, he writes like a middle schooler suffering from a serious lack of education.