1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Bigot is in D&D and No One is doing ANYTHING about it!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Deckard, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The solution is simple, ban Deckard and we won't have to worry about this kind of thread anymore or temper tantrums about what words other people use. No one likes a forum Nazi, and from what I've seen, Deckard is absolutely the worst. Fortunately I embarrassed him in the D&D pretty early on so I haven't had to deal with his ridiculousness for a long time now, but honestly no one should have to deal with him.

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Dude is the left part of your avi the clockwork orange guy?

Great movie and book. If you read the book, did you read the version with the controversial previously deleted last chapter?

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah it's Alex from Clockwork Orange, the Heath Ledger Joker , and Tyler Durden from Fight Club.

I've never read the book, just watched the movie, sounds interesting enough for me to make plans to read it though.

KevinsBacon likes this.
  4. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

Seriously. It's a pretty simple solution. This guy is worse than Big Brother.

Bobby you got lucky that he was quick to put you on ignore. I had to stoop to direct attacks in order for him to finally relinquish the grasp. As you so accurately stated, once he gets called out for his breathtaking stupidity he backs off and acts as if his ignore list is some kind of punishment. It's really pathetic.

He's easily the most insufferable person I've come across on this board.

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's really sad though because I've heard that he actually has things of value and substance to add to other forums, he just becomes a Nazi in the D&D.

6. Daddy Long Legs

Its worth it dude. A lot of people say the last chapter ruined the book but i dig it. The author wanted it in the book but american publishing companies heavily pressured him to take it out. Would reccomend it

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Do people say that because it gives them definitive answers to the question of if Alex is really "cured" or not?

8. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

I wouldn't doubt it. He just comes across as a STEREOTYPICAL SJW. He might know a single TRANS GENDER PERSON ;) but he flaunts his imagined insights as a cape of sovereignty over the entire board.

It's really sad and pathetic no doubt.

9. Daddy Long Legs

he just matures and loses excitement and desire for his dark passions. Its the 21st chapter (21 being symbolic of people becoming adults). He just loses interest in his previous lifestyle and moves on. A lot hate it because they view it as a cop out but the author wanted it in there and thought that it completed his journey on

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  10. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

@justtxyank :eek::eek::eek:

I always thought his name was "just tank" like he wanted to blow it up

11. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Deckard, you're not explaining to these trolls anything they don't know. They're using the language intentionally to get a rise out of you. It's the alt/right troll, angry young men with too much time on their hands, using hate language to piss people off and then chiding them as snowflakes and such. They're all over the internet these days. Just ignore them. If the BBS continually becomes infested with trolls and sociopaths then that'll be a shame.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Reported.
    Grow up.

Look, I want an American minority whose civil rights are under assault to get the same consideration other American minorities have received. If one of us is deliberately using the "N" word directed at the Black community, for example (and for what feels like the hundredth time), that member gets a warning from the Mods at the very least. What is more likely is an extended timeout, or simply getting tossed.

I have dozens of members whose behavior here is/was somewhat akin to KevinsBacon's on ignore. This is different. This is about whether ClutchFans condones using unacceptable language to describe an American minority, as KevinsBacon is delighting in doing. If he were using the "N" word in D&D or anywhere else, would that be allowed? You tell me. I thought we didn't allow that here. If I am wrong about that, it is something I want to know. If, for an American minority like the transgender community, it is open season at ClutchFans for trolls to use a term Trans people consider a demeaning, bigoted adjective, I want to know. If that behavior is OK, then this BBS isn't what I thought it was. Is one minority treated differently here than another? I assumed that that wasn't the case. I hope I am wrong. I still assume that ClutchFans has limits on this sort of behavior and am waiting for some sort of response from the Mods.

#52 Deckard, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  13. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Not everyone on this board is an adult or acts like one. There's spurztalk if you want unfiltered anarchy.

Using words that target groups as a pejorative is lame. That's one of the telltale signs of immaturity.

HakeemOnlyFan and Deckard like this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Throwing a whiny b**** fit over a perceived slight is also a telltale sign of immaturity and it's pretty much Deckard's calling card. Sadly, I fear he's too old to ever "grow up"

smitheygerard likes this.
  15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

See...this thread would never happen if we still had Anonymous Hate Rep ... amirite @Easy and @TheRealist137

TheRealist137 likes this.
  16. smitheygerard

smitheygerard Member

[​IMG]

Blaharagajagavakagajacghikovirov!!!!!!!!!

MINORITY GROUP MICROAGGRESSIONS!!!!!!!!

BARGTIBUKTIBARGOBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GROW UP REPORTEDTISDERISDIDOFFTOFFMCSCOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely yours,

Deckard

#56 smitheygerard, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  17. Daddy Long Legs

dude you want catch me using those words. I'm pretty chill about that type of shiz. I live in atx and used to live in a co op with hippies everywhere haha. I'm not any sort of "bigot"

I just think that tattle tailing is lame and should be something that people stop after kindergarten. I've never once hit the report button on this site. It's lame to do so. just put people on ignore if you don't like it.

18. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I agree. Using the word tranny to describe someone who is not transgender is hateful and offensive. I will not stand for this.

19. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

You don't seem to understand the difference between supporting individual property rights and bigotry. I'm sorry that your intellectual capacity is so limited.

Deckard likes this.
  20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Jus one bigot?

Not 1, not 2, not 3