1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

95 Finals for a Stevie BobbleHead!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by emoreland, Mar 14, 2002.

1. emoreland

emoreland Contributing Member

Ive tried bidding on every Francis bobblehead that I can find on ebay and I always get outbid. Would anyone be willing to trade me one for the 95 Finals series vs. Orlando games 1-4 AND the Western Conference Finals vs. San Antonio games 1, 2, 5, and 6. Please email me at clutchcity34@nts-online.net

I am also willing to buy one at a fair price. :)

2. emoreland

Hello? anyone?

3. emoreland

4. jello77

jello77 Contributing Member

this section of the site is useless. i come here looking to trade, and nobody even looks at it. ebay...what a good idea!

5. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

not really a good idea, did you happen to see the Mobley Bobblehead post? It went for $280 on Ebay.

6. emoreland

I should know; I was the one who posted it. I am an ebay junkie. Ive been looking for the francis bobblehead for a while, guess I will just have to buy one.

7. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Well, I got Francis off Ebay for $35 and Mobley for $41. I have a feeling Moochie is going to go in the $80 range, so I don't know if I'll be able to get the full collection.

8. red

red Contributing Member

how much do you think i can get 2 desmond mason bobbleheads for on ebay?