1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[538] Whoaaaa, look at this Rockets team now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lnchan, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

And shrinking those sounds like a great idea in the proposal narrative for the next grant application.

Did they bother including any p values for their findings?

CCity Zero likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Haha, Woaaaaaaah.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You might be a great homer but I like it.

That said, Russell WB spells inconsistency.....which is what made last season so frustrating in the beginning.

4. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

I'm surprise Carmelo rated CP3's 18-19 season so high, considering he only played 58 games at career low efficiency. IMO that was due primarily to injuries and the change in responsibility/role/scheme of the rockets offense.

Not surprise by Westbrook rating last year since he had a steep drop off in shooting from everywhere on the court except within 3 feet of the basket, Guess the projections are thinking that kind of decline was more a fluke than an indication of his true abilities.

Not that i necessarily disagree with you, but this comment is amusing and seems misplaced, since the Carmelo projection in this thread shows the opposite, atleast in the case of Westbrook. =p

5. tmac

tmac Contributing Member

When it's cold for a couple of days, do you think that disproves global warming?

cbass and D-rock like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Or when Rockets go smallball, expect to see Harden and Russ on PnR with Russ diving to the rim for Harden pocket passes and lobs. With 3 shooters wide open around the arc.

Unstoppable.

Jake Tower, daywalker02 and hakeem94 like this.
  7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

We gonna tear up the league 73 wins style!

Invisible Fan and D-rock like this.
  9. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

What does the Hoodie Melo Projection System have us at?

10. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

he is inconsistent but he plays almost every game. paul is consistent but misses a large number of games. one might argue that missing games leads to inconsistent lineups and rotations. i may be a homer but i like to think my belief in our team is based on some sort or logic!

daywalker02 likes this.