1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

30 for 30

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Rox11, Feb 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Shaud

Shaud Member

Great documentary.

I don't know if I believe the killer though.

2. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Forgot to watch it but DVR'd it. I heard the guys on 790 talking about it this morning saying they had never heard of the guy before, but it was one of the best 30 for 30's made. Will issue tonight.

3. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I actually do believe the killer. Mainly because he wasn't really trying to justify what he did, just discussing how he got the gun, why he had it and why he shot him. He never said he didn't shoot him or didn't mean to shoot him. He said he was always taught to be prepared to shoot if you pull a gun on someone and they still come after you. I can believe that. Considering Benji also shoved a teacher and seemed to get heated over his girl, I can also see him reacting the way the killer said he did.

4. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

Never had heard of Benji before, was a great episode.

5. HoustonN06

HoustonN06 Member

Was an awesome 30 for 30.

6. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

heads up, Benji is reairing tonight at 8pm CT on ESPN for people (like me) who missed it yesterday

1 person likes this.
  7. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

2+ hours of waiting before surgery. Is that normal?

8. 713

713 Member

Benji was a great documentary. highly recommend

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Another very good documentary for 30 for 30. The third act kinda dragged a bit, but all in all, extremely entertaining. I really liked the comic book style when they were introducing various athlete or Bo Jackson's mythical feats. Killing wild Boars with rocks? Bananas.

Bo Knows Documentaries! smh, I immediately regretted that...

10. likestohypeguy

What if I told you, the sound of one voice, was enough to keep someone from watching even one episode, of the greatest sports stories ever told?