1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25 year old man murdered in Georgia for jogging while black

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ThatBoyNick, May 6, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Here again you are spreading white nationalist propaganda. If you spread information from white nationalists, it supports you are in fact a white nationalist. You can't hide your true hate for people - people know what you are.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...cde428-962b-11ea-82b4-c8db161ff6e5_story.html

"Some of the online posts, which include racist language, memes and graphics, claim that Arbery was carrying a hammer and wearing boots when he was killed, as the groups try to create false narratives about his death, analysts said."

AleksandarN, RayRay10, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is there a reason why you don't research the stories you believe?

RayRay10 likes this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You have to appreciate how he bemoans how no one questions what they think in order to agree with him, while all the same he blindly trusts white nationalists and comes on here and spreads those lies.

He's exposed. Dude's a racist trying to hide it to make his arguments more credible.

mtbrays, RayRay10 and Reeko like this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I got a part wrong and I'll admit that, but he's not just a jogger. The details that have come out seem to indicate just another common burglar casing a joint regardless of having a hammer on him. And there have been enough confirmed details to show those men who stopped him had every right to be suspicious. The dude was not behaving normally. Sucks death occurred but I don't think it's clear cut that these men just saw a black guy and said let's go shoot him. That's a false narrative.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL replying to yourself?

6. vlaurelio

has he stolen anything?

YES or NO?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Doesn't matter. What matters is the level of reasonable suspicion. The courts will determine it. I am not against this being a murder charge but I want all the details. The dude imo was not a jogger based in the fact that he cased a damn construction site and was seen there before. If you are not engaged in jogging, you are no longer a jogger. He was likely just fleeing. And was not dressed for jogging or properly visiting a construction site. The whole thing is weird. I don't think it is as simple as people are making it.

8. vlaurelio

black jogger who hasn't stolen anything

@dachuda86 : oh a burglar. go get the guns. doesn't matter if he dies.

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

How do you know he was not a jogger? I like how you say you want all of the details yet you say crap like this.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...camera-video-raises-new-questions/5200086002/

FranchiseBlade and vlaurelio like this.
  10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Funny he has no reply.

vlaurelio likes this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I already replied to that and denounced the information as false and acknowledged it. Which is a lot more than you'd be capable of doing because you're constantly wrong and your response is to just troll harder.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I said imo. What part of OPINION don't you get? I have discussed that indepth above but ya'll act like you can't remember. There is not enough evidence imo to establish he was a jogger btw.

I don't claim to have all the facts like ya'll arm chair experts.... ya'll are lawyers, witnesses, and police officers right?

13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You said and I quote based “in the fact that he cased a damn construction site” What facts were there that he was casing the joint? There is no fact. So you based your opinion on a fact that was not a fact. That’s the issue.

#1073 AleksandarN, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: May 18, 2020
    FranchiseBlade and vlaurelio like this.
  14. vlaurelio

FACT: There is no single evidence that he committed a crime which justifies a citizen's arrest the day he was hot pursued by armed father and son.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again the issue is where you go to get the information in the first place. Not because the information you provided was wrong.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

He was clearly casing it IMO which is just an opinion so chiiiiiiillllll. Just the same way he was clearly only jogging in your opinion. Sorry but based on my life experience, I would say that dude was up to no good. Sorry if that hurts you to hear. There is also tons of evidence pointing to him, including surveillance footage of him trespassing and looking around a site where common crimes take place like burglary. If I saw you in a new build and you were dressed like that and acting weird... like walking to it, staying and looking around, and then running away, I'd think you were up to no good. Especially with the ongoing problems in that area. You have to ignore all of that context in order to assume he is a jogger. PLUS didn't they know the guy? They already knew he was bad news.

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Opinions are facts now? Did you actually read the link I provided? Probably not.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

OK well then we'll see what happens in court. I think the law is more complex and you're not a lawyer. I'm willing to say I could be wrong, but I doubt they'll convict. Let's revisit this after the trial. You can post this and I'll eat crow.

19. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Here I will save you some time @dachuda86

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I gave you my opinion and why.

Why do you assume he is just a jogger and ignore all the evidence?