1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2021 NCAA Tournament

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by J.R., Mar 14, 2021.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

Johnny Juzang is testing the NBA Draft waters while maintaining eligibility to return to college. It'll be interesting to see how that one plays out but you do have to see where you're at with a run he just had

raining threes likes this.
  2. Buck Turgidson

They didn't give you a Jeep for going to law school or somthing?

MadMax likes this.
  3. Buck Turgidson

Boosters are the worst.

MadMax likes this.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

My gut tells me it was nothing, but u can't do that now. I mean if Prince Charming can't even kiss sleeping beauty without her permission, it's best to not talk anymore in front of a camera until things ease up. That won't be anytime soon. 2000 years from now some archeologist is going to stumble onto a stockpile of Christopher Columbus statues buried deep in the ground or at the bottom of the ocean and wonder why he was so important that there is a collection of this number and kind, and it will go on permanent display.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Juzang withdraws from the NBA draft and returns to UCLA. Not too surprising. He had a terrible combine and pro day

HTXSportsAddict likes this.
  6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I saw a preseason poll that had UCLA at #1 the other day. Not sure I buy that. They got hot in the tournament and I suppose that COULD be who they are...or it could just be they got hot in the tournament. Just not ready to say they're the #1 team in the nation.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

oh for sure. preseason rankings in the NCAA are significantly off. always has been. nothing really to take seriously. Plenty of teams that do not even get ranked end up being in the top 25 and plenty of teams drop out that are completely overhyped

MadMax likes this.
  8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Yeah...to be fair, the poll came with the caveat that it was way too early to know...but when I saw UCLA #1, that was my reaction. I think Villanova is going to end up being the team to beat this coming season, but what the hell do I know?

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

we can count on nova to always be somewhere in those rankings. Just a steady elite program for sure led by Jay Wright

HTXSportsAddict and MadMax like this.