1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2018-2019] Sacramento Kings

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Deuce, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Ariza, growing his hair out.

[​IMG]

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi, D-rock and Nook like this.
  3. J.R.

J.R. Member

#43 J.R., Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    Vivi likes this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

Vivi likes this.
  5. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

can we trade westbrook for this fox kid, we would fare much better with a better shooter around harden

6. xaos

xaos Member

Harden wants Westbrook here. So, consider them a package at this point if you want to keep Harden here and happy

7. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

No, but we can trade Clint for my cousin and some future draft picks

da_juice and BaselineFade like this.
  8. plates300

plates300 Member

I've always liked Bogdanovic's game. Always in the right spot, can shoot, can pass and can play defense. Would love to see him on the Rockets but the asking pricing would be too high.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Buddy Hield: Kings Have “Trust Issues”

Buddy Hield complained to reporters about “trust issues” in Sacramento after being benched for much of the fourth quarter in last night’s loss to the Timberwolves, writes Jason Jones of The Athletic.

New coach Luke Walton has been keeping Hield off the court late in close games ever since a defensive lapse cost the team a victory against San Antonio on December 6, Jones adds. Hield didn’t play at all in the fourth quarter Monday and saw just 4:06 of action in the final frame of Thursday’s double overtime loss.

“Seems like we’re all over the place,” Hield said. “… Trust issues going on, I guess. They stop believing in players. It is what it is.”

[...]

But the bigger issue might be Hield, who is lashing out at the organization two months after signing a four-year rookie-scale extension worth $86MM. Hield also clashed with former coach Dave Joerger after repeatedly abandoning set plays to get his own shot, and Jones notes that their uneasy relationship was part of the reason for Joerger’s dismissal.

That’s not going to happen with Walton, who has a four-year contract and the full support of management, Jones adds. He was given the freedom to remove Dewayne Dedmon from the rotation after the team signed the free agent center to a three-year, $40MM contract this summer, and he will be allowed to handle Hield as he sees fit.

Hield didn’t directly attack Walton last night and made it clear to reporters that he doesn’t feel like he’s being singled out by the coaching staff.

“I never said that,” Hield said. “I just feel like I’m one of the better players on the team, I should be in there in the fourth quarter, trying to help my team win, regardless. That’s why I’m here, right?”

“I don’t coach the team, it is what it is,” he said. “I’m an emotional player. I express my feelings on the bench and they know how competitive I am and they hear me. I don’t say nothing quietly. They know I’m all about winning, I’m a team-first guy and nobody says I’m being selfish so that’s not the case, I’m not a selfish guy.

“I’m all about winning. When I’m not out there, it hurt my gut not to be out there. For the past two games when I feel I can make a difference. … I know they’re trying to prove a point, of course. But the point didn’t get proved; that’s a game we could have won.”

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi, D-rock and pippendagimp like this.
  11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

wasn't he on the bench in the 4th against us as well?

D-rock, Nook and RudyTBag like this.
  12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I remember some turds wanting Dedmon over PJ Tucker... :cool:

Invisible Fan and D-rock like this.
  13. D-rock

D-rock Member

Need to trade Nene and SRP for Harry Giles.

Plays with chip on his shoulder, almost like 6'10 Pat Bev, just a better passer, rebounder and rim protector.

14. Vivi

Vivi Member

Those guys sign with the Kings well knowing the situation they're about to join, and then they ask for a trade after two months into the season, lol.

da_juice likes this.
  15. da_juice

da_juice Member

I'd love to pick up Dedmon but I doubt we have the pieces for him

16. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Dedmon would be better than having Chandler or Jeff Green. He brings an edge and has the kind of energy you will need to matchup against 4's in the playoffs like Montrez

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Making $13.3M ... too expensive.

BaselineFade and da_juice like this.
  18. bj3175

bj3175 Member

Yep unfortunate

19. J.R.

J.R. Member

tinman likes this.
  20. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Will be a good landing spot for Morey when Tilman fires him in a few months.