1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2016-17 Houston Rockets Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTickets, Jun 12, 2016.

1. RocketsTickets

Hey Rockets fans,

As an Inside Sales Rep and a Membership Consultant with the team I wanted to reach out to you dedicated fans regarding season tickets for the upcoming 16-17 season.

I specialize in full season, half season, and partial season plans as well as group outings (10+) and suite rentals for individual games, concerts and shows at the Toyota Center.

Right now is a great time to get involved if you are interested in coming out to a good amount of games this upcoming season. With the draft and free agency right around the corner, prices have a chance to potentially spike but you have the opportunity to lock in now and save some money in the long run. Our season memberships have great benefits such as invites to exclusive team events with player and coach appearances, playoff priority and pre sale concert ticket opportunities, team shop discounts, and more!

If you are interested in anything listed above or simply want more information, feel free to PM me and I can walk you through your options and get into specifics. I really enjoy assisting people who truly share a passion for the game like I do and helping them find the right fit. I encourage you to reach out as we have many options at so many different price points to really help you with whatever budget you are working with.

Have a great Sunday, and go Rockets!

#1 RocketsTickets, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2019