1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2013 Houston Dynamo thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Beavis Stiffler, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Great win for Houston, but it is a small sample for the eventual payback we owe the Galaxy. But it is a fine start.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I H8 Donovan. :eek:

HENCE, this is hilarious to me:

[​IMG]

From the DYNAMO FaceBook page:

[​IMG]

Everybody CHILL the #(*) out. I GOT THIS.

#102 SwoLy-D, May 6, 2013
    Last edited: May 6, 2013
  3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

4. jdh008

jdh008 Member

I just heard about this on MLS Extra Time Radio. There's no room for that crap.

Brickwall will probably just say that it was an isolated incident where one person acted alone, but this person was obviously one of the officers in the group if they had access to their Twitter account. If this is the type of thing that those in charge of Brickwall are going to not only allow, but actively get involved in, maybe Brickwall doesn't need to exist as a supporter's group anymore.

5. Beavis Stiffler

This one "fan" should be banned from any Dynamo-related events or take a leave/resignation as a member of the supporters groups.
    This is an unfortunate incident by only ONE person and not the whole organization.

Another reason MLS is falsely blaming Houston because the fans are "hooligans" just like the NFL is blaming the Texans fans as "thugs" for their tailgating incidents (parking lot brawls, fighting, and inappropriate behavior).

Almost all sports teams in the USA, whether it's the NBA, MLB, MLS, NHL, and the NFL have groups of fans saying foul language and unfortunately most get away with it without being punished by the team's front office management.

6. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

That's because the don't have these stupid groups that travel the country in their teams colors...acting like idiots. The Houston groups have already gotten themselves banned for traveling to opposing stadiums. These groups, whether they like it or not, represent the city and the team. Show some f***ing respect.

That and please put the damn drums down for 5 minutes. I've yet to leave a game without a pounding headache that I directly attribute to the fact that they can't seem to stop even for halftime.

7. rhino17

rhino17 Member

What channel is the game on tonight? I cant find it

8. Beavis Stiffler

Says it was on CSN-2 and Mega 55 in spanish.

The Dynamo win in a 4-0 rout at D.C.

Bruin scored 2 goals, Barnes and Driver scored the other goals. Kofi Sarkodie made 2 big saves at the goal line to keep Tally Hall's shutout. Next game is at home against Kansas City on Sunday night.

9. leroy

Wish Bruin would play every game like he does against DCU (9 goals in 9 games)

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

HOLY CRAP, Hamid sees ORANGE in his nightmares: 17 goals given up in 6 games! :grin: Poor guy.

LOL! GO DYNAMO!!!

11. rhino17

rhino17 Member

DC looks pathetic, like a high school team or something

12. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DqyWJcqq25o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^
    ^Dios Mio!

13. rhino17

rhino17 Member

The streak is over......

......0-1 loss vs SKC

14. Beavis Stiffler

It feels like when the Rockets lost after their 22-game winning streak.

36 consecutive matches undefeated at home is an impressive record. I don't think any team in the MLS will come close to breaking it. It will stay for a long time.

15. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

The streak ending sucks, but I'm glad the it ended against a decent team and not:
    1) Dallas
    2) LA
    3) Some crap team like Toronto

Also, I despise Colin.

16. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

3 games in one week, i think thats what ended the streak, more so than the other team

17. leroy

2 of which were within days and on opposite coasts. I'm not surprised or disappointed in the least that they lost.

18. Beavis Stiffler

[​IMG]

Houston Dynamo vs. New England Revolution
    BBVA Compass Stadium, Houston, Texas

May 18, 2013
    7:30 p.m. CT
    TV: KPRC Channel 2
    Radio: 1560 AM

[​IMG]

19. Beavis Stiffler

Full Time: Dynamo 0-2 Revolution

Coach Dominic Kinnear made questionable decisions by benching both Giles Barnes and Brad Davis when the Dynamo need them the most. Also, Jermaine Taylor is injured again.

That's 2 losses in a row at home. It's not good plus a 3-game road trip is going to be very difficult. Is it time for the Dynamo to sign another designated player or international star?

20. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

How come Lee Nguyen does t get the Nguyensanity treatment?