1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2012 MLS Cup Final: Houston Dynamo @ LA Galaxy

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by rhino17, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Can't wait.

Hope Ching scores some type of game winner.

2. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

this year brad davis is in and boniek-garcia, hoping that is the difference in winning, the SI article got me ready

da le dynamo!

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

A trailer park lot is not real estate ToyCen.

4. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

Cant wait, I call bobby Boswell header as the game winner. I hope carr is out there. Its dynamo day btw, if your not wearing orange you'll get pinched

5. 713

713 Member

3-1 Dynamooooooo!

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I'm wearing my ORANGE... are you?
    Funny how you don't mention what Blanco did for the league in the year both the whiny Brit and Blanco were brought in. :eek: He got more raza going to the games, more Latinos watching the sport, because THAT'S WHY it was dead... no one was watching. Where did Beckcry spend his time? On the bench, injured. No, wait, he didn't even GO to the games while he was injured. You're trying to tell me he single-handedly saved the game? He didn't. Everyone here is "oh, he did well for the MLS" and... everyone knows people just paid tickets to see him play while he was hurt. :rolleyes: Why would I want to troll the DYNAMO thread? I'm saying here is y'all want to build him a pedestal, freakin' crown his ass, when he's on the other side. Do you also say this for anyone who plays against the Rockets? No. The league isn't the same way. It was a FAKE save, if you ask me... just because of the freakin' name... yet every time he touches the ball and he doesn't get a call his way, he cries. Suck his penis.

READ THIS:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-sheet-in-the-red-after-6-seasons-with-galaxy
    That's laughable and why it will never be in the same leagues as the rest of the world.

¡DALE, DYNAMO!!!!!

7. Caltex2

Caltex2 Member

Why do Houston sports teams in minor sports do so well? LOL, the Dynamo make the MLS Cup every year, I'd give anything to see the Astros, Rockets, Texans or University of Houston football and basketball have similar success.

8. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

When they start paying more... I bet the level of play goes up.

9. Beavis Stiffler

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n3jg8QK9DIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. kidcave9

kidcave9 Contributing Member

thats ****ing beautiful

11. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

i always remember a piece by craig ferguson talking about how beckham joining the mls was basically his retirement from professional soccer. then he added that him going from real madrid to los angeles, perhaps he wanted to go to a place where majority of the population spoke spanish.. it was a big laugh, i laughed..

12. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Anyone going out to a bar to watch?

I saw Lucky's is having a watch party but that will be a madhouse. Looking for something good but not mad.

I assume Richmond Arms will have the game on ...but will probably also be mad.

13. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

I'm in the same boat, still trying to find another spot, because I know by the time I get to Lucky's it will be crazed.

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Last time I was at Molly's downtown, the bartenders were huge MLS fans and had a lot of soccer on in the bar, I would imagine they have something

15. 713

713 Member

soo who are the best players (who to watch) on the dynamos??

and is Donavan still playing for the LA galazxy?

16. Pringles

Pringles Member

God. Soccer commentators suck.

17. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

Lets Go Dynamo!

BEAT LA!

18. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

Brad Davis, Will Bruin, Boniek Garcia, Tally Hall are some of the key Dynamo, but it really is an 11 man effort for us.

Look for Brian Ching to come on as a late substitute and try to provide a spark.

Yes, Landon will be playing for the Galaxy.

19. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Brad Davis, our Captain, should be a main factor now that he's not injured like last year. We also have Carr back from injury in the playoffs, and Will Bruin is our scoring leader. :cool:

For those of you who understand the game in both Spanish and English:
    Who is watching on Telefutura and who's watching on ESPN? I have the feeling it's completely different atmosphere depending on the TV station.
    I think it should be the other way around. The game is slower than in any otter league. Look, I don't want to discuss the MLS's flaws here. I too want this league to thrive, but not the way they make it seem. The talent is there. The level of play isn't there.
    :grin: Just do it... no need to tell people.

20. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

AEG enjoying both of their teams being in the championship game. BRAVO AEG, BRAVO!