1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2012] College Football Week 5

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by ItsMyFault, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Do you mean into instead of not?

2. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

That is what Seattle fans told themselves as well. :grin:

3. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Not really. Seattle's case was different. I can say the game was called pretty evenly until that last play.

If OK State has gripe about this game, they should have played better defense to prevent a goal-line TD.

4. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

:rolleyes:

If Green bay had a gripe about that game, they should have played better offense to score more than 12 points.

5. ItsMyFault

You're comparing apples to oranges. One was an obvious call, another really wasn't.

6. Major

Major Member

I assume you mean fumbled into the endzone? The problem there is that we don't even know the ball was fumbled into the endzone. It was fumbled before he crossed the plane, but it's unclear where the ball ended up.

7. BigBenito

BigBenito Member

Really? Pretty obvious he didn't cross the goal line and there was a fumble.

Do you disagree?

8. ItsMyFault

I agree there was a fumble. But that doesn't mean OSU would've won the game because it was.

This was completely different from no time on the clock on a obvious INT where if they called an INT, the game was over and GB had won.

I'm not arguing the original call. Both were bad in that regard.