1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2003 MLB Steroid Test

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Brando2101, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

On my way home, AM 1300 in Austin had the list of players that tested positive on the "anonymous" 2003 survey but I don't see mention of it anywhere online.

No astros were listed.

Notables:
    Manny
    David Ortiz
    Nomar
    Raphael Palmero
    Todd Helton
    Richie Sexton
    Mark Prior
    Kerry Wood
    Roger Clemens
    Andy Pettite
    Tejada
    David Ekstine

And a lot of other guys that you would recognize.

Anyone have an idea of where they got the report? Since it was almost 2 hours ago, it seems like it wasn't legit.

2. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

It's a report that was online by a website. It has no credibility at this point. The list has Jeromy Burnitz on it twice.

3. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Man 1300 is a joke. A few years ago they had Bucky and Aaron in the morning, Craig Way and then Chad and Kevid Dunn now only Craig is left. Everyone else is really annoying.

Chad and the guy from orange bloods on 1530 are pretty good. Serves me right for listening to 1300.

4. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Where is my name you idiots?

ghettocheeze should be on the top aka the godfather of steroids with Conseco as my consigliere and Bonds as the caporegime. ;)

5. cardpire

cardpire Member

Huh? Tejada, Pudge, and, strangely enough, Mike Hampton were listed.

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I assume he meant no Astros at that time.

7. bnb

bnb Contributing Member

Much as I hate the MLB players union -- how could they ever agree to an anonymous test and let the names be matched to results??? There should be no way to pinpoint results to a particular player if this test had been done properly.

8. cardpire

cardpire Member

well, lima-time is on it. i think if this list is legit, we can safely assume he was on it when he was a stro.

i think the most notable part about it, and the only part that i personally care about, is that Pujols is NOT on it.

if he's never done roids, in my opinion he would then be hands down the greatest player to ever play the game. 2 more dongs tonight, by the way. teams gotta stop pitching to him.