1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2001 Porsche Boxster Like New $21,500

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dreammvp, Nov 18, 2007.

Tags:
  1. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

what are u waiting for...drive it and you will buy it..thats how i bought it...... :cool:

2. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

3. dreammvp

is that you after buying the car?

4. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

No, I was thinking of someone else that has been pushing some low end model for the past 2 weeks.

5. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

heh

Im not sure you realize what the main demographic of this board is.

Id wager that over 90% of this board could not swing 21K outlay without financing.

too many college students and broke working class guys.

if the wife hits the lottery, Ill get back to ya tho. :p

6. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

^^ ditto.

7. dreammvp

i'm in no hurry to sell it....if somebody buys it, they buy it...i'll just keep driving it....
    if you come up with the cash, let me know...

8. dreammvp

low end model?...didn't know there was low end porsche...maybe i will go buy a low end Ferrarri after this and you can make fun of that......
    so go back to your little 1989 ford festiva, turn on the heater, take your blanket and pillow out of the trunk, get in the back seat and cry yourself to sleep.......and quit emailing me asking me if I'll trade my porsche for your pink Huffy bike....and NO the glittery tassels and basket and horn won't close the deal.........

#48 dreammvp, Dec 8, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  9. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

I'd edit my post quickly if I were you, some of that behavior isn't welcomed here.

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

OK, so why are you getting rid of it?

11. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

lmao! this thread is becoming more interesting than the rockets forum and it's infinite "trade tmac"/"reefer sux" threads

12. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Yeah I find it hilarious that any little comment about his entry level car gets his goat, he's too easy. What a douchebag. :D

Boxsters - entry level porsches
    Cayman - mid level
    911 - the REAL Porsches, from the Carrerras to the GT3 to the Turbos
    Cayenne- SUV

ps. no ferraris sell under 100k, so kinda knocks out Big Baller with the "I am Pimpin in a Boxster"...

13. yaoluv

yaoluv Member

The other day at a bar I was listening to one girl brag that she made 12 dollars an hour and her 'less intelligent' friend only makes 10.

Inside I laughed at this broke girl bragging about her real big 12 dollar an hour salary.

Then I realized that bill gates would be laughing at me for thinking that my 20 dollar an hour salary is so much better than a 12 dollar salary.

Its like when we make fun of this guy for going with the entry level porsche instead of the carrera, but there are probably a lot of people in the world who laugh at the whole idea of only having enough money to buy just 1 porsche at a time. As there are people who in the world who will never make enough money over there entire life to pay for this 6 year old entry level porsche.

I don't really know what my point is, but money really aint a thing, and its funny how society looks at it and people boost their ego and status over it.

14. ind0fo0

ind0fo0 Contributing Member

i think you may be mistaken:

[​IMG]

this is a "entry level car" ;)

15. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

How much for that?

16. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

No matter how you look at it, that girl bragging about her $12 an hour wage is FUNNY! Hahaha :D :D

17. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

glittery tassels with a basket and horn pretty much make any deal, sweeter.

18. dreammvp

need a bigger car now...but I only drive it on weekends so no big deal if I don't sell it quick....

19. dreammvp

this is pretty interesting...I forgot for awhile that I was even sellng my car here...

hey, v.3....yeah a boxster is the cheapest Porsche you can buy, so whats your point...its till a porsche....I don't understand what you are arguing about?
    i think everybody here agrees that you are a loser...have you read everybody elses comments?...nobody agrees with you.....

I kind of feel bad for you so i won't pick on you anymore after this...i've seen your kind...your one of those frustrated Fat guys, who lives in your divorced mom's basement, and works at the local HEB cleaning restroom/bagging groceries..the only sniff you get of a porsche (yes, even a low end piece of junk Boxster) is when you put those plastic bags in the trunk and get tipped $1......i usually tip guys like you $1 just to keep that damn shopping cart away from my car or to stop washing my windshield at the stop light...

save those tips and go pawn that huffy bike and see if you can come up with enough cash to buy the floor mats off my porsche...I need new ones and am willing to sell them to you at a discount price....

p.s.: I didn't mean to offned anybody if you are a grocery sacker...I was only trying to offend V3

20. DreamRoxCoogFan

for the record- i suggest that no one ever buy a plasma (unless its a REALLY REALLY good deal), it really is a bad investment. this coming from a guy who has had lots of experience with tvs and is the owner of a 40" Sony HD LCD and a 32" Samsung HD LCD. Plasmas do die out (not in 6 months, but still). youll have a better contrast ratio for the life of the plasma tv in comparison to an LCD, but it dies out much quicker than an LCD and you get less bang for your buck. so if ur trying to decide between lcds and plasmas- make the right choice- get an LCD.

sorry for derailing this thread further, good luck selling the car- if i had that kinda money to throw around i would consider it... haha