1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Not happening this free agency tho

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

well its not like any of us have seen his medical records. people need to realize all information isn't presented. he might portray it to be that way but something on those records has given a big no to all 30 teams in the league

3. bratna8

bratna8 Member

[​IMG]
    Where are the insiders at?
    Codman, Ch44, Cyber (gave us a little today)

Rudyc281 and DonKnock like this.
  4. Ryan_Success

Ryan_Success Member

Me playing was just to show that I’ve seen this first hand. You don’t just take a players word independent of the medical examinations. They work hand in hand. Trust the player but verify through constant examinations. For example: are you for stopping everyone from playing football because they could potentially get CTE? I get your stance, and I realize it’s the stance for pretty much all the NBA. This is just a option that I wouldn’t mind exploring if all checks out.

5. mockster

mockster Member

I could be wrong but from what I’ve gathered the threat is gone it’s just that he could be prone for it to happen again but nobody really knows so the safe answer is no.

6. malakas

malakas Member

unfortunately there's no way to overcome this. There will always be risk. In fact forget BOsh. My uncle who had the same condition after a surgery, has has to be careful for all his life every since because the risk is real.

As for chance..in comparison it's already extreme luck that he was born so tall and athletic to even be able to play in the league. Millions of other humans have the same dream but they are kept out of it because they are short and unathletic.

7. 1Deep

1Deep Member

**** LeBron
    **** PG
    **** the Lakers

Ok now that I got that off my chest.
    I'm ready for some news abt my Rockets.

#4727 1Deep, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
    BigShasta likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

it wasn’t anything incredible, but we did have assets...Bev, Lou, young guys like Dekker, Harrell...those are all guys on rookie scale or very reasonable contracts that teams would have no problem taking on...now all we have is Ego, Capela who’s about to get paid, and trash picks

We’re so far over the cap that shedding Ryno’s salary isn’t gonna do anything.

I would like Bradley or Tyreke, but Bradley coming here for peanuts to be the 4th guard in our rotation or Tyreke deciding to not chase as much money as he can after the season he just had and just go ring chasing at the age of 28 are both unlikely to me

I want nothing to do with IT. He’s another Melo who thinks he should have a larger role than he deserves and thinks that he’s better than he actually is. He just had another surgery in March, is severely undersized, and can’t defend a thing. We need 2-way guys that can defend multiple positions off a switch.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

back to my post, unless someone has read his entire personal medical record you can't really say hes perfectly fine. Bc all signs say their in some kind of red flag

10. mockster

mockster Member

In this case sure he’s accomplished enough for hall of fame entrance but it’s crazy what could have been for him

Idk I had a serious medical issue and everyone counted me out even my own doctor and nobody wanted me because it was a liability. I overcame the situation and went on to do fairly well in the sport before retiring early [not because of my health concerns just due to other injuries and skills not up to par after a while]

But it appears his is a lot more concerning so I get it to an extent

malakas likes this.
  11. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Because the first rounders may have been perceived to have better trade value. They would be easier to move too.

12. chievous minniefield

chievous minniefield Contributing Member

Like most drama queens, Bronny Drama wants the drama while appearing to avoid drama.

BamBam likes this.
  13. mockster

mockster Member

I’ve looked into it, the only red flag is that it’s prone to happen again in a person who’s already had it.

It’s a valid concern but it’s not always black n white, obviously I’ve never seen his records and there could be more but he claims otherwise and I don’t see why he would lie as I’m sure he’s just as concerned for his health

14. jch1911

jch1911 Member

Ok... now... we can spend time & energy figuring out who Mockster is and what sport he played?
    Are you male?
    Did you play in NFL?
    Are you Andre Johnson??? ;)

joshuaao and mockster like this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Bc these athletes always tell the truth right...

16. mockster

mockster Member

Lol it’s really of no concern, I’m nearly the Bobby brown equivalent to the sport lol.

17. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Mockster chess grandmaster

mockster likes this.
  18. mockster

mockster Member

Morey was my trainer

19. Rockets FTW

Rockets FTW Member

I would honestly expect to know if Lebron opts in or out before I leave work lol (pacific)

20. mockster

mockster Member

Through trade maybe?. Word on street is he’s disgruntled with Wiggins and other teammates