1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. rocketseagles07

A lakers fan taking about delusion? According to y’all you’re getting an all star team every off season

2. Mr Chuck Norris

So What makes this different. Lol get Ready to sign Wayne Ellington to the max.

3. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

FaceTime with LeBron's new IPad that CP3 shows up to give him. (just kidding of course)

4. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

I agree with @pippendagimp. Most of us acknowledge PG13 is a longshot. But we discuss/argue about it cause we can.

5. itsoktobealone

Great first point. And I dunno why you have the need to bash me again...I never said the Rockets are bad, I wanted them to win vs GSW. And why do you assume that I do like lakerground as well?

There are no pipedreams. The reality is that we indeed have the best chances to sign both PG and LeBron. I personally believe it's gonna be only PG, but LA is LA, we have cap space, flexibility for years to come, young good (which I've realized you guys heavily underrate here) players and Magic Johnson in the front office. Make no mistake. This ain't the Lakers from the last 5 years.

Trackwell likes this.
  6. BigDikNENE

BigDikNENE Member

I find it hilarious faker fans think they will end up with kawhi, bron and PG just because they are the fakers. They will prob not even up with one lmao. If PG was really serious about winning he would choose houston(which he wont because the hometown lure is too great). Its the easiest freakin decision...CP and the MVP vs ball/kuzma is a no-brainer...which is fine he'll never win a ring in LA.

#2226 BigDikNENE, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  7. Mr Chuck Norris

The last big star the Lakers got was Dwight Howard and he had to be traded there. Please GTFO

8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I hear the Lakers are getting Tom Brady and Nick Foles.

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

1) magic johnson and your front office drafted lonzo (+ his jackass daddy) over: tatum, mitchell, and fox who are all going to be significantly better
    2) i wouldn't say LAL has the best chance at acquiring lebron at this point b/c that depends on whether he wants to win a title immediately this coming season, in which case BOS, HOU, or even PHI are better options for him. simply because LAL will not be able to exceed the salary cap this coming season so it will be near impossible matching GS' massive payroll of talent

10. itsoktobealone

I stopped reading after you implied Fox is/would (be) better. No need for me to engage with ludacracy :D

11. BigDikNENE

BigDikNENE Member

Not sure how fakers get rid of Deng. Dude's contract is the same as Ryan's and NO ONE wants him. Deng cant even shoot like Ryan

clutchdabear and hakeem94 like this.
  12. malakas

malakas Member

I'm not surprised that lakers fans have come here. And for one who posts there are 10 more who lurk.
    Lakersground is around the clock stalking this forum because they want info from Cyber.:rolleyes:
    Get your own insider.

13. itsoktobealone

I don't think we are getting rid of Deng's contract cause I don't think Pop will trade anything to the Lakers. And even if he traded Kawhi, the Celtics offer is better (Celtics only, not Phila, not Clippers) than what we can offer and Ainge wants him there.

14. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

OK, ok - - just amusing myself because KL seems to have a Ute vibe (Jazz vibe, eh), and his fit on that team might just be scary. Of course it would cost UJ quality outgo perhaps negating my previous, but why do I need to respond thru linear thought?

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

funny thing is with de'aaron fox on your roster right now magic might actually be able to trade for kawhi :D

clutchdabear and hakeem94 like this.
  16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

FWIW: Rockets and CLE can talk about a trade. And Morey can tell them it's no use unless Lebron joins them. Or CLE can just give the OK for Rockets to meet with Lebron.

Not to say that tweet is real, but MIN did give CLE permission to talk to Love, 4 yrs ago. But Woj broke that.

luckyman76, BigMaloe, ArtV and 7 others like this.
  17. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

If LeBron is in Houston this weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if LeBron and Paul got together and chopped it up a bit. Perhaps with Harden included. that face to face time could be pretty important to talking about decisions and how things would look moving forward.

I would think LeBron would most want to talk with Harden to talk through everything. How things would work. The relationship dynamic. LeBron is the biggest star in the NBA and he would be coming into HARDEN's team. That is a dynamic. LeBron did that with Wade, BUT, Wade was a close friend so that made it easier.

18. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

Harden was in Italy yesterday with Tucker for some fashion show, so he might not be back in town yet.. Of course we don't know how long LeBron is staying, if he's even in town.

Deuce likes this.
  19. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

Wouldn't you think that the talks James and Chris had after the loss we're centered on how we can recruit LeBron? I have to believe a lot of these things have already been discussed by the players. Harden, Paul and LeBron all play a similar form of team ball. They'll mesh together and even make each other better by sharing the rock and picking up the slack when someone is off.

While the media thought Harden and Paul would have difficulty playing together the opposite turned out to be true. If we don't have to gut our team to trade for LeBron, I think we could be on the verge of building one of the greatest teams of ALL TIME.

20. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

If LeBron went to the Lakers we still wouldn’t be worried about y’all. Warriors will end your season in the 2nd round.

everyday eddie and hakeem94 like this.