1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

$100 Nike Gift Card

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by distence, Feb 13, 2008.

1. distence

distence Contributing Member

$100 Nike Gift Card. You may redeem this card at any Nike-Owned retail store in the U.S. or at NikeStore.com.

On the back of the card it reads:

This Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise at any Nike-owned retail store in the United States, Puerto Rico, and at NikeStore.com or NIKEiD.com. The card balance is redeemable for merchandise only, and will not be redeemed for cash (except for MA residents who may request a refund if 90% of the value is used, or states where required by law). This card will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proper proof of purchase. For questions regarding our Gift Card, visit or call your nearest Nike-owned retail store location, or visit NikeStore.com and NIKEiD.com. Additional terms and conditions for redemption of Gift Cards may also bee found on these websites.

I will sell for $90

2. TheyCallmeExMan

so basically we are giving u ten dollars.

3. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

I thought the more basic principle here is that you would be receiving $100 Nike credit for a payment of $90 - but I am no accountant.

4. distence

Albert Einstein is alive

5. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

6. distence

if that was the case than i would of put "I will sell for $60"

7. TheyCallmeExMan

im trying to bring price down ...shhh

8. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member