1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1/2 Price to Free Tickets Sign-up

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by heypartner, Aug 8, 2004.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

hey,

I'm compiling a list of people who might want tickets this year. Send me your email address via clicking my email icon at this bbs.

I'm a long time season ticket holder. Great (perfect scouting) seats in 2nd row upper deck center. Despite the fact I go to every game it seems, every year I have some games available...often with little notice. I've found over time that ... sadly... Rockets tickets are almost impossible to even give away for free. Is that the case for the Texans?? (I ponder, rhetorically.)

So, this year I'd like to compile a list of people to put on an email list.

Here's the deal. If the seats are owned by me...for next-day notice...the tickets are free. For one weeks notice...the tickets are half priced. In other words, one weeks notice or better (if I can offer that for a given game) gets first dibs. At one day before the game, tickets are free. Both methods are first come / first serve.

If the seats are not owned by me, and another season ticketholder asked me to inquire about them, then it is at worst Face Value.

To pick a game ahead of time, ask me. Maybe I can do that. Just don't ask for Philadelphia. I'm a huge Kenny Thomas fan, and we only play them once.

cheers.

ps: I'm not a scalper. I'm on the Rockets Fan Council. Ask Tim. I get a lot of ticket leads via that. I'm just trying to better organize thingies this year. There is not many things worse than a Rocket's ticket going unused.

2. r-fan-since-81

r-fan-since-81 Contributing Member

HP, long time no see-post- that is, How are you?

I just upgraded my season tix as well. I am also in the second row of the upperdeck. I beleive its Sec 412 or 411 row 2. Are your seats near? If so, maybe we can work on something. i have 2 tix and 4 people in my family. We usually trade of on going to games.

#2 r-fan-since-81, Aug 8, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2004
  3. ths balla

ths balla Member

thanks for doing this......i'd be happy to take any of the tickets you dont want, i couldn't find your email address so mine is stopherchris3@hotmail.com

4. heypartner

<b>important note</b> that I just realized. If you email me through the board, make sure your registered email address here is something that you read. If not, you'll need to email me your preferred email address.

r-fan-since-81,

yeah, long time. btw: why are you still under 1,000 posts....you slacker. hehe.

I'm in 409. Let's keep in touch. I'm sure they'll be situations where you want more tickets or want to find a taker. I'll try to email you through the board to touch base.

ths balla,

gotcha. I'll email you to confirm email addresses.

5. r-fan-since-81

r-fan-since-81 Contributing Member

I just remembered that I had the wrong email address in my profile. Try again HP.

6. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

Ooh, I'll bite. Half priced tickets. :D

I'll email you.

7. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

8. heypartner

whoa,

gotta like pulling a lurker out for their first post. asianballa23, i'll email within the week to trade email addresses.

9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

heypartner,

Add me to your list also. Even if I have to drive/fly down to Dallas, gotta support my team! :D

malubomb@hotmail.com

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

Heypartner,

put me down on the list too

David2000@ev1.net

You hooked me up once last year, and I appreciate it VERY MUCH...

11. heypartner

Dave2000, you are already on my list. That was a good game. As a fun test...Can you name it? I can.

for others who have emailed me. I will send out confirmation emails later this month.

12. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Add me to your list. Except that I don't have the icon since I am not a contributing member.

bigboymumu@yahoo.com

I also wanted to say hi to you since you aren't around as much. Where have you been? Are we going to wager anything this offseason?

13. PhiSlammaJamma

very cool of you. Wish I was down South.

14. H-TOWN

H-TOWN Contributing Member

15. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

what a great gesture, are you going to serve them drinks and jam and crackers with their tickets ;)

16. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

LOL...funny!
    I wonder who gets it?

17. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

oh oh ....I do!!!

hehehehe...

I am the walrus.:D

18. akash22

akash22 Member

i tried emailing you through the board a while ago, but im not sure if it worked. anyways, can you put me on the list also? akash_22@hotmail.com ... thanks, i appreciate it

19. qwerty

qwerty Contributing Member

Replace Dallas with Austin, and you got my description.

Could you please add me to your list as well?

qwerty030@hotmail.com

20. FROSTEEiCE

FROSTEEiCE Contributing Member