1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. K9Texan liked Commodore's post in the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

Jack Smith's indictment of Gov. Bob McDonnell was overturned 9-0 by the Supreme Court. He has zero credibility as a fair prosecutor.

May 8, 2024 at 3:02 PM
  2. IdStrosfan replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

I agree

May 8, 2024 at 3:00 PM
  3. mfastx replied to the thread Player Development: A Star in Two Years or You are a bust!.

Well, I just disagree with your claim that you can't compare the two players. There are lots of different types of players that have a...

4. cmoak1982 replied to the thread Damn, Caserio......

Browns and Cowboys top 5? Lmao

5. Screaming Fist liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

yeah.. hard to rip on the players who gave you so much joy for 7 consecutive years. Verlander is 41!… dude is old. This could be one of...

May 8, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  6. astros123 replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Joe biden has funded police departments more than any other admin in history. Biden is the only president in history to give every city...

May 8, 2024 at 2:59 PM
  7. cmoak1982 replied to the thread Damn, Caserio......

That clown had Texans and 9ers in bottom 5? What are they ranking on?

May 8, 2024 at 2:58 PM
  8. Rockets34Legend liked J.R.'s post in the thread 27.4%.

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/story/_/id/40103243/2024-nba-draft-lottery-potential-picks-odds-every-team 9. Houston Rockets (via...

May 8, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  9. cmoak1982 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

“I was asked about it. I told them, conversations Demeco and I have had before and I very clearly in that stated they have no use for me...

May 8, 2024 at 2:57 PM
  10. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Fire Espada.

This is the part that worries me the most. Can't we just quietly bring Luhnow back and put him in charge again? He'll have another 7...

May 8, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  11. roslolian replied to the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

I remember at least 1 swap to the Cp3 trade, but maybe I'm blurry on the details. Harrell, Bev, Lou Will and Dekker aren't just filler...

May 8, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  12. Prince_Hakeem replied to the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

Bridges won’t move the needle much. The Rockets need to quit going after these marginal but solid players and need to aim higher. They...

May 8, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  13. Salvy replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Are you stupid? camera's will never get removed moving forward and yes cops need protection..... Liberal cities are pretty much not...

May 8, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  14. Prince_Hakeem replied to the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

No. I think the Rockets should go after Trey Young. With the right team and coaching Trey can be an absolute superstar.

May 8, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  15. mikol13 posted a new thread.

Music Producer Steve Albini has died

[MEDIA] This is a big one. RIP.

Forum: BBS Hangout

May 8, 2024 at 2:53 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now