1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Buck Turgidson liked Kevooooo's post in the thread Things That Annoy You.

I swear McDonalds puts them on there just to f with people. I recently got two with no onions no pickles. They put one pickle on each....

May 30, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  2. joshuaao liked J.R.'s post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Rockets Big Board Here is version 1.0 of my Rockets big board, based on individual research and conversations with people within the...

3. MadMax liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

"moral turpitude", c'mon, really. has anybody talked about immoral turpitude? That sounds like fun.

4. Radricky liked Nick's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Oswalt was above average at everything.

5. DaDakota replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

[MEDIA] DD

6. Radricky replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

I do not feel comfortable with a 4 run lead lol

7. Rocket River liked Ziggy's post in the thread Google confirms the leaked Search documents are real.

Not at all, it's still good for small local biz, but you cant scale any business fast with SEO. There are basic things everyone should...

8. ROCKSS liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I watched that movie yet again yesterday. Love it.

9. ROCKSS liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I expect a civil war soon and by that I mean lots of angry posts on social media. have your block buttons at the ready gentleman

10. astros123 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Because with trump, its always about milking money from the saps that support him. [MEDIA]

May 30, 2024 at 4:58 PM
  11. basso replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

a Banaba Republic, if you can keep it.

12. groovemachine replied to the thread Just get Donovan Clingan for #3.

:rolleyes: Alpi was clearly overmatched when he put up 45 and 16 on Wemby’s head

13. ROCKSS liked Surfguy's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

So, the only reason Trump became president was because he squashed a true story of an affair with Stormy Daniels prior to the election...

14. astros123 liked MadMax's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I can’t imagine that’s true of federal elections…but I am not an expert in Florida election laws. A quick google search said a crime of...

15. astros123 liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

https://www.vox.com/politics/352672/apprentice-trump-slate-racial-slur The apprentice NDA was the only thing holding this back.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now