1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. dfbreyes liked MystikArkitect's post in the thread what is the highest pick we could get for jalen in this draft.

#1 overall. He's head and shoulders a better talent than anyone in this draft and would be the consensus #1 overall pick if he was to be...

May 20, 2024 at 12:11 AM
  2. DreamShook liked dholi_1's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

I think the stros are 12-7 without Abreu. Can’t mess up this good thing though Joe seems to try every other game

May 20, 2024 at 12:11 AM
  3. clutchdabear liked megastahr's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Watching everyone debate whether we should take Reed or not and I’m over here just thinking I hope we don’t get Bancheroed again

May 20, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  4. clutchdabear liked Newlin's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

He’s prettier than Caitlin Clark.

May 20, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  5. clutchdabear liked cmoak1982's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Good goalpost moving. You called Divincenzo, a 15 pt scorer with elite shooting and top level defense a scrub. Don’t change the...

May 20, 2024 at 12:09 AM
  6. clutchdabear liked YaoMac09's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

People forcing JJ Reddick comparisons because they are both white and can shoot are hilarious.

7. clutchdabear liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

You are wrong.

8. everyday eddie liked Yordan The Great's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Taylor Scott has been a godsend. Dude has had a dismal career up until now.

May 20, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  9. clutchdabear liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Chris Paul got picked after Andrew Bogut and Marvin Williams (and Deron Williams). And Stephen Curry got picked after Hasheem Thabeet...

May 20, 2024 at 12:08 AM
  10. everyday eddie liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Meyers .305/.929

May 20, 2024 at 12:07 AM
  11. clutchdabear liked carl_herrera's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

ATL and WAS probably won’t pick him for a variety of reasons. They aren’t good reasons IMO. ATL is run by a new FO (aka the owner’s...

May 20, 2024 at 12:07 AM
  12. Buck Turgidson liked Reeko's post in the thread I apologize to all here.

Is this genuine? not even sure why u came with that type of energy on here to begin with…u looked completely unhinged

May 20, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  13. Reeko replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

y’all love to take everything so seriously… the Wolves aren’t actually my team I’m not taking a damn thing

May 20, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  14. Buck Turgidson liked Kim's post in the thread Gov. Greg Abbott announces he will push to pardon Daniel Perry who was convicted of murder.

Why is there even a "woke" vs "anti-woke" discussion here? That muddies the water from the application of the law. I support...

May 20, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  15. Buck Turgidson liked jo mama's post in the thread Gov. Greg Abbott announces he will push to pardon Daniel Perry who was convicted of murder.

ill point out once again that not one single supporter of perry being pardoned has their facts correct. @K9Texan straight up lying...

May 20, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now