1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. IBTL liked Radricky's post in the thread Yainer Diaz Rocks!.

For real man. All these dudes hating on him and you know he’s just going to go on a hot streak.

May 19, 2024 at 12:18 PM
  2. IBTL liked GOATuve's post in the thread Yainer Diaz Rocks!.

Well he'll do better then your buddy Dummy and Maldy

3. astros123 replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

[MEDIA] What a piece of ****

4. IBTL replied to the thread Yainer Diaz Rocks!.

To be fair, Diaz isn't the greatest thing ever these days. He is better than Maldy though but I'm not ready to say he rocks for now anymore.

5. astros123 liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Ayo wtf Netanyahu said to have offered Lewinsky tapes for Pollard New critical book on the Clinton family claims that Israel tapped...

May 19, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  6. Bandwagoner replied to the thread How About This Weather We've Been Having?.

The more stories I hear like this the worse feeling I get. The center point map has me as getting power tonight but if that's what it...

May 19, 2024 at 12:17 PM
  7. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Let's pray the rosary today my brothers and sisters in Christ.

May 19, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  8. Commodore replied to the thread It's a matter of Bidenomics!.

in the WSJ today [IMG]

May 19, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  9. IBTL liked lnchan's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

And I would even give Loperfido a chance to sub for Yordan.

May 19, 2024 at 12:15 PM
  10. IBTL liked DaDakota's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

You can't groove a FB there Verlander should know better, throw the breaking ball if he misses and he walks...so what.... DD

11. IBTL liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Sucks

12. IBTL liked solid's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Bad loss with your ace on the mound. Lost ground to both Seattle and Texas.

13. glimmertwins liked roslolian's post in the thread Official 2024 NBA draft board..

My opinion is if we are getting a role player anyway we should get someone with star upside. If that guy turns into a role player he...

May 19, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  14. astros123 replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Cuz it proves my point they're both too damn old for the job. Trump nd biden are both too old and will heavily rely on the people...

May 19, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  15. OremLK replied to the thread FVV & his future here.

I think this makes sense--you judge your needs at, not next season's trade deadline, but the one afterward. Then either let him expire...

May 19, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now