1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. santo379 liked J.R.'s post in the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

[IMG]

May 8, 2024 at 4:54 AM
  2. xaos liked Corrosion's post in the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

I'm out on Bridges. I don't see any sense in spending premium assets to pick up a guy who may be the 3rd best player on a real...

May 8, 2024 at 4:47 AM
  3. xaos liked mightybosstone's post in the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

That's too rich for my blood. Personally, I'm out on the whole Bridges idea after this season. There's just so much potential on this...

May 8, 2024 at 4:47 AM
  4. Xopher liked Red.Glare's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I do, we were friends from High School until shortly after Dazed when his career really took off. Used to see him more often until his...

May 8, 2024 at 4:46 AM
  5. The Beard liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Just because some of these dudes are having shitty starts to the season doesn’t erase all the good they have done. You’re really going...

May 8, 2024 at 4:41 AM
  6. The Beard liked Yordan The Great's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

So do you go an entire season and let Espada totally dismantle our dynasty? Or do you nip it in the bud?

May 8, 2024 at 4:41 AM
  7. The Beard liked RussE's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

[MEDIA]

May 8, 2024 at 4:39 AM
  8. The Beard liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Aside from ol' red ass JV who in that clubhouse will blow a gasket? Certainly not the skipper. Yea I know that's not how this works but...

May 8, 2024 at 4:38 AM
  9. jim1961 liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

This is definitely what it felt like [IMG]

May 8, 2024 at 4:36 AM
  10. cbass liked mightybosstone's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

I'll always have a little nostalgia for Parsons, because he was here in those early Harden years where the potential felt limitless, and...

May 8, 2024 at 3:57 AM
  11. ApacheWarrior replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Yes watch the Knicks I think the NBA might be setting up this scenario. Brunson is "Super Saiyan" now with 40-point games

May 8, 2024 at 3:57 AM
  12. ApacheWarrior liked daywalker02's post in the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Celtics and Thunder should be the best 3 pt shooting teams going at KAT......

May 8, 2024 at 3:54 AM
  13. Jontro liked Ish's post in the thread Houston offered "several" Nets picks to Brooklyn for Mikal Bridges.

You guys want bridges for a year? Rental? Everyone knows he wants to be on the Villanova Knicks

May 8, 2024 at 3:50 AM
  14. Mathloom liked nigma2000's post in the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

I think we can win a championship with a fringe superstar or a bunch of all stars like Sengun and Jalen, along with the others like...

May 8, 2024 at 3:48 AM
  15. Mathloom liked MadMax's post in the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

I hit like on this post and then I unliked it so I could hit like on it a second time.

May 8, 2024 at 3:47 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now