1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video Games] What are you playing? (Omikron Edition)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RC Cola, Jan 18, 2022.

1. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

Yeah, I really wish they had made it a bit easier to control (especially given other gameplay mechanics). I do think it becomes less of an issue the more you play, and I'm guessing it is more physically accurate for things to control that way, but it wasn't particularly fun for me. That said, I do think it is worth trying to play through those issues as the other parts of the game are great. Or just watch playthroughs as I did, and you can fast forward through the parts that involve a lot of maneuvering. I only gave it another shot because I just kept hearing more and more people praise the game so much.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Finally finished. Loved the game. As far as Raphael...
    I went to his House of Hope. I ended up killing him there. His little demon guy in his room was funny and his 666 HP were a funny but tough choice. Luckily Hope helped me greatly in the battle.

3. clos4life

clos4life Member

my favorite encounter in the game simply due to the music lol. Great story, sad we won't see any dlc for it

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  4. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah. I felt like the ending left room for DLC, but I already knew that wasn't in the plans. Bummer.

clos4life likes this.
  5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

I know it’s been possible before but Apple has finally made it easy for nostalgia gamers to get their fix allowing an emulator in the App Store. If you are an apple user and love NES, SNES, N64 plus most of the game boy devices I definitely recommend it. Been playing Super Mario RPG all weekend.

Castor27 likes this.
  6. Drexlerfan22

Drexlerfan22 Contributing Member

There is a lot to grind for if you want it, but very little of it is actually necessary. You can make a beeline for the weapons and stratagems you want early on and just be earning other small bonuses a hundred hours later... e.g. a 10% cooldown reduction on certain types of stratagems, that sort of thing. Everything important that I use most often can be earned in probably 10-15 hours of gameplay, but it's fun to earn more stuff and mix things up, particularly since they have done a great job at balancing things for the most part. The moment-to-moment gameplay never gets old, and that's what makes it so brilliant.

Poloshirtbandit likes this.
  7. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I finally beat Ascension Level 20 on all four characters on Slay the Spire. Only took me 800 hours….lol

Slay the Spire is an incredible game, but be warned…it’s as addictive as heroin.

8. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Well I officially will never get another thing done at work.

jordnnnn likes this.